Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
As he was kissing my wife’s chin, he took his hands behind her and was trying to remove my wife’s bra from behind.  My wife smiled at him, “it's in the front,” she whispered, he smiled at her and whispered something back and started removing her bra hook from the front.  “It's Canadian,” my wife whispered, smiling and watching him trying to remove her bra from the front.  The moment he unclasped her bra hook from the front, he inserted his hands under my wife’s bra cups and started grabbing my wife’s boobs and started kissing her lips.  My wife started moaning as she was getting her boobs squeezed and lips kissed at the same time.  Sparing my wife’s lips, Vishal went down kissing her neck and moving her bra cups aside, he started suking my wife’s boobs, “mmmmmmm…” she moaned, biting her bottom lips, and gently holding Vishal’s face and enjoying watching the way he was sucking her boobs.  “You like them?” she whispered.  “MMmmmm.. I love them,” Vishal said, taking his mouth off my wife’s boobs and grabbing my wife’s boobs with both his hands, and whispering something into my wife’s ear.  To which she smiled and held his face gently and whispering something with a smile brought her hands down casually placing her hands all over his chest and looked at his crotch over his lungi.  As he whispered something, taking his hands off my wife’s boobs and placing them over my wife’s saree and petticoat which had risen above her knees, she started laughing and playfully pinching Vishal’s chest.  “Mmmmmm.. Let's see what you are wearing underneath this,” Vishal said and started lifting my wife’s saree and petticoat.  “Oooooo, Black panteis..!” he exclaimed looking at my wife’s face, as she smiled, he covered her panties with her saree and petticoat and started inserting his hands under her saree and petticoat and began roaming his nails all over my wife’s inner thighs.  “Mmmmmmm,” my wife moaned, resting her hands on the kitchen slab and arching her head backwards and jutting her boobs forwards, and Vishal readily started sucking my wife’s boobs with his hands still roaming all over my wife’s inner thighs.  The moment Vishal started sucking my wife’s boobs, “mmmmmmmmm,” my wife moaned and took her hands off the kitchen slab and started holding his face.  As he took his mouth off my wife’s boobs, he whispered something to her and she smiled at him and held his face and started kissing his lips.  More like he was receiving and my wife was doing all the kissing on his lips.  As my wife was kissing Vishal’s lips with all the love and lust for him, he was inserting his hands further inside my wife’s saree and petticoat and started grabbing my wife’s panteis.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM