Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
As Vishal half opened the door, he was shirtless and was only in his lungi.  The moment he saw my beautiful wife, he got emotional and held her face and started kissing her lips and my wife got emotional as well and started kissing his lips back.  “You came back for me?” he said in an emotional tone holding my wife’s face and started kissing her lips and went down kissing all over my wife’s neck.  My wife went weak and dropped her handbag on the floor, and started enjoying the way he was kissing her all over.  “You came back for me,” he said, holding my wife’s face.  “You thought I would leave you?” my wife asked.  He got emotional, “I missed you,” he said and started crying and started hugging my wife.  With my wife’s arms around his neck, “I missed you too,” she said and started hugging him back and all of a sudden, Vishal started kissing my wife’s lips and my wife started kissing his lips back passionately totally ignoring me.  Kissing each other’s lips passionately, they began entering inside the house.  As I picked up my wife’s handbag and started entering inside, my wife’s pallu was already on the floor and her saree was leading towards the kitchen.  There my wife was, sitting on the kitchen slap, with her saree and petticoat risen all the way about her knees, and with her legs spread apart and with Vishal in between, grabbing her waist and kissing her lips passionately, and my wife with her hands gently placed over her bare chest and kissing his lips back.  “You lied to me, didn’t you?” Vishal said, grabbing my wife’s blouse hooks and trying to remove them.  My wife was clearly horny and enjoying putting her head down and watching him remove her blouse hooks and started looking at Vishal who was enjoying removing my wife’s blouse hooks one after the other.  Vishal removed my wife’s blouse completely and took it off my wife and put it on the floor and looked at my wife.  “Wow..!” he exclaimed, admiring my wife’s boobs in her white bra.  As my wife watched him admire her boobs in her white bra, biting her lips, Vishal started hugging my wife and started kissing her cheeks.  As he proceeded kissing her cheeks and kissing her ear, my wife looked at me with her half closed eyes and closed her eyes fully and started enjoying the feel of her favourite guy kissing her all over her.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 12:13 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM