Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
As I got out of the car, the driver quickly went towards the other side of the car where my wife was sitting and opened the car for her.  As she was saying thank you, and trying to get out of the car, she was revealing her navel and boobs in her saree accidentally and he started feasting his eyes, and almost tried to grab my wife’s waist, but controlled himself, and my wife got out of the car.  As my wife started adjusting her saree, the pervy driver was shamelessly ogling at her.  We took the lift and started going up towards Vishal’s place.  Knowing that the lift is pretty slow, my wife quickly opened her handbag and picked up her mirror and started applying some last minute makeup.  Watching my wife applying makeup to look more sexy for Vishal started making me feel horny.  The bitch inside my wife was slowly waking up now.  After applying her makeup and keeping everything inside her handbag, she looked at me and smiled at me, “how do I look now?” she asked.  “Like a perfect whore ready to get laid,” I said to myself.  “You are beautiful, baby,” I said.  “Thanks,” my wife said with a blush and the 10th floor lift opened.  As we went towards Vishal’s place and knocked on the door, “who is it?” Vishal said from inside and started coming toward the door.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 12:13 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM