Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
After a while, “Madam…!” he exclaimed.  “Yes, Balu,” my wife said.  “What about the saree shopping, madam? You asked me to take me for saree shopping,” he said.  My wife looked at me and realized about the Saree shopping plan she and the driver were discussing about the last time when we were in the car.  “Tomorrow?” my wife asked.  “Sure,” I said.  “We will do it tomorrow, Balu,” my wife said.  “Sure madam, I will take you to all the nice places to buy nice sarees, petticoats, and bras and panteis,” he said.  “Madam,” he called again.  “Where did you buy this saree you are wearing?” he asked.  “At an Indian store in Canada,” she said.  “And are you wearing a Canadian bra and panteis inside or Indian bra and panteis?” he asked.  “I told you last time to wear everything Indian, both inside and outside,” he said.  I like the way he was digging into my wife’s bra and panteis, it kind of turned me on.  “Canadian I guess,” I said, smiling at my wife.  “Is it madam?” he asked.  “Yeah,” she said.  “Only the panteis you are wearing under your saree now is Canadian or the bra you are wearing inside your blouse as well, Madam?” he asked casually.  “Both, Balu, do one thing: take her to a nice Indian undergarment shop tomorrow as well and help her buy Indian undergarments as well,” I said and looked at my wife.  She was like whatever.  “Be Indian both outside and inside,” I whispered.  “Sure sir.  There are some great Indian undergarment shops I know, they will just look at madam’s blouse and tell her what type of Indian bra suits her and give me the right size as well,” as he was saying, my wife was looking at the window and showing me that we are almost near Vishal’s place. “Similarly, sir, they will look at madam’s waist and find out her right size and give her the right size panties,” he said.  “I want to go to this shop with Shwetha, and tease them up nicely and come,” as I was telling myself, “Gopi, this is the place,” my wife said.  As the driver went near the gate, the security, like last time, opened the gate for us and let us in.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 12:12 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM