Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
 “He is a good man, Gopi, he has helped carry me and saved me at the pub.  He is a pervert though,” she said.  “Yes, but everybody gets pervy when they look at you here, Shwetha,” as I was saying, “and I have been ignoring them,” as she was saying, “and I am enjoying watching them ogle at you and feeling proud of my sexy wife,” I said and put my arm around her shoulder and smiled at her and she smiled at me and leaned her head on me.  “I am proud to be your wife as well, you give me everything I ask for,” she said.  “That’s because I love you, my Queen,” I said.  “I love you too, Gopi,” my wife said.  “Wonder what Vishal is doing now?” she said.  “Shall I switch on our phones and call him?” I asked.  “No, I want him to suffer trying to talk to me over the phone just like I suffered trying to talk to him over the phone,” she said.  “Why should he suffer, Shwetha, you like him don’t you?” I said.  “I like him, Gopi, but I want him to miss me until we go there and surprise him,” my wife said.  “He is a lucky guy, Shwetha,” I said.  “Who, Vishal?” my wife asked.  “Yeah, out of all the men who ogle at you here, it is Vishal who is getting to enjoy all this beauty.  You are all dressed up in saree and looking so sexy now, and I am sure he is gonna go crazy the moment he sees you like this,” I said.  “Sarees make me look older, Gopi, what if Vishal feels I am older to him?” my wife said.  “The room service guy said you look 20 in your saree, remember?  Lust sees no age, caste, religion, colour, etc.  Shwetha, you look sexy in this saree and you are gonna drive him crazy with his sexy look of yours,” as I was saying, Driver Balu came and asked us to get inside the car.  As we got inside, “take us to Vishal’s house we went last time,” I said.  “Okay, Sir,” the driver said and started taking us to Vishal’s house without even saying a word.  He was so well behaved that my wife started striking a conversation with him.  “Why are you quiet, Bala?” my wife asked.  “Feeling guilty for being rude to you madam, I just can’t get over that guilt feeling,” he said in a depressed tone.  “Come Balu, we forgot about it, didn’t we Gopi?” my wife said.  “Balu, you have me carry my wife from the pub, you saved my wife at the pub and carried her, do you think we are going to forget all your help?” I said.  “Yeah,” my wife said.  “Really? Then I can help carry madam for you next time as well?” he asked.   I looked at my wife and she smiled at me, “sure, why not,” I said.  “The guy is a pervert, Gopi,” my wife whispered quietly into my ear.  He saw it through the rear view mirror, “seems like madam has not forgiven me and doesn’t want me to carry her,” he said.  “Balu, not like that… I was just asking my husband something …,” as my wife was struggling to find words.  “I understand madam, you don’t like me carrying you,” Balu said in a depressed tone.  “Balu, come on …! Okay.. You can feel free to help my husband carry me next time, okay?” my wife said.  “Thank you so much madam, I consider this as a token of forgiveness for the last time’s behaviour,” he said.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 12:11 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM