Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
 “Sir, just give me one more chance, please I beg you.  Your wife is looking stunning in her saree today, and I just want to admire her beauty and pick you up safely and drop you back safely,” he said.  “No, Balu, I have already booked a new driver,” I said.  “He is my friend sir, don’t worry about him, I will pick you up and drop you safely, please give me this one chance.  Ever since I saw your wife’s navel and boobs in her saree at the lift entrance, I got crazy and realised that if I was not rude to you last time I would have spent all your stay here admiring her beauty,” the way he was begging me desperately just to let him ogle at my wife made me change my mind, but I was worried about the safety.  I was so proud of my wife that she made this rude man get on his knees and begged me to forgive him for his rudeness, all with the help of her beauty.  “Balu, listen, I am okay with you admiring my wife’s beauty,” as I was saying, “oh thank you so much, sir,” he said.  “Listen to me fully … I am okay with you admiring my wife’s beauty, but I am worried about the safety while travelling with you,” I said.  “Sir, I promise I will take you safely and drop you back safely,” he said.  “Let me talk to my wife first,” I said and went and sat next to my wife.  “What is he saying, Gopi?  He was so rude to us last time,” my wife said.  “Shwetha, he says he is sorry about what happened last time and asks us to let him pick us and drop you,” I said.  “What shall we do?” she asked.  “I think we should give him a chance, Shwetha,” I said.  “Yeah, Gopi, that’s what I think as well, we should forgive and move on,” as my wife was saying, she saw him watching her and called him.  As he came towards us, my wife got up and I got up as well, “Balu, you are a good man, but last time you lost yourself.  My husband and I have decided to forgive you,” as my wife started saying, he was about to touch her feet, but she caught his shoulders, “not required, Balu,” she said and smiled at him.  “Which means I can be as friendly as I was before the last time’s incident, Madam?” he asked.  “Yes, we have totally forgotten the last time’s incident, that’s what real forgiveness is,” my wife was saying and looking at me and I was smiling at her kind words.  Little did she know that he is still lusting for her.  “Thank you so much, Madam, let me not waste your time, I will bring my car” he said and rushed to the parking lot.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 12:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM