Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Hey, Ravi, she is 35 now,” I said and laughed and my wife started laughing looking at the room service guy.  “Sir, please get in,” Driver Balu said, looking at my wife in her saree from head to toe.  Since my wife was looking at the room service guy, “thank you for the compliment, Ravi,” my wife said.  “Madam, calling my name once again, made me feel like heaven when you called my name with your lips,” he said.  My wife smiled at him and looked at me, “Say his name,” I said and my wife looked at the room service, “thank you for the compliment, Ravi,” as my wife was saying, his eyes were all over my wife’s lips.  “Madam, please say my name 5 times, please,” he begged and as my wife started saying his name, his eyes were all over my wife’s lips and looked like he was dying to taste my wife’s lips.  Meanwhile, Driver Balu, who was inside the lift, was looking at my wife’s waist and side boobs over her blouse and ogling at her.  “No free shows for you, bastard, you were rude to me last time,” I said to myself and covered my wife from the side ways and took my wife inside the lift.  My wife did not look at his face, and I was standing behind my wife and he was standing next to me.  The moment the lift started to go down, “Sir, I am very sorry about last time, please forgive me, I was rude to you,” he said and got on his knees and started begging for mercy.  That’s when my wife turned around and noticed it was Driver Balu, and Balu all of a sudden fell on my wife’s feet and started apologising for the last time’s behaviour.  “Balu, wake up, Balu… get up…,” as my wife started saying.  “Please save you forgive me, only then I will get up, Madam,” he said and started grabbing my wife’s legs around her knees.  “Balu, what is this, get up,” as my kept saying, “no, I will not get up until you forgive me,” he said and knelt straight and grabbed my wife’s ass and started burying his face against my wife’s navel.  “Hey, Balu, what is this?” my wife exclaimed and started grabbing his hands which were over her ass on top of her saree and trying hard to pull his hands off her ass.  “Please say you forgive me, madam, please,” Balu, who was in no mood to take his hands off my wife’s ass and take his face off my wife’s belly, kept on saying.  “Gopi.. What is this? Do something,” my wife exclaimed.  “Alright Balu, we forgive you,” I said.  “Thank you, Sir,” he said looking at me and still grabbing my wife’s ass and as he tried to get up holding my wife’s ass, he rubbed his lips against my wife’s navel and got up.  My wife started adjusting her saree.  “Thank you for forgiving me madam, I should not have been so rude to you last night,” as he kept talking, the lift door opened and we got out and started walking towards the reception, but he kept on following my wife and continued ogling at her in her saree.  As the receptionist asked us to wait at the lobby until the driver came to pick us up, my wife started walking towards the lobby to have a seat, but the driver stopped me.  “Sir, please, I will drop you today, please, I will take you wherever you want to,” the driver started begging.  “You showed your true colour last night, Balu, you cannot be trusted,” I said.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 12:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM