Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Alright, come to the front, Ravi,” I said and hugged my wife from behind.  As she was facing the lift, “alright now how old does my wife look?” I said and covered her waist fully with her pallu.  “25, Sir,” he said.  As I started moving my wife’s pallu aside slowly and revealing her tummy and half of her navel, “Sir..!” he exclaimed, biting his lips.  “Just tell me how old my wife looks now, Ravi,” I said.  “Sir, is it okay to see madam’s navel?” he asked, sounding innocent as if he had not seen my wife’s panties.  “As if he has not seen your panties, Shwetha,” I whispered into my wife’s ear, and she chuckled.  “Yeah, Ravi,” as I said and started pulling my wife’s pallu aside and revealed my wife’s full navel and her left boobs over her blouse, “Mmmmmmm sir,” he exclaimed and moaned biting her lips and having a boner in his pants.  To tease him more, “Guess my wife’s age now, Ravi? Oh you want to see more of my wife for that?” I said and moved my wife’s pallu completely aside and showed my wife’s enter belly and navel, and her entire boobs in her blouse.  “Oh my God mmmmmmmmmmm,” he moaned and stood frozen and his hand went right over his cock over her pant, and at the same time the lift opened and Driver Balu was inside and got a full view of my wife’s boobs in her saree and her tummy and navel and was in a shock for a moment and started ogling at my wife’s body.  But I covered her boobs and navel with her pallu quickly, “Sir, madam looks only 21 from this angle,” Ravi said and my wife turned towards the room service guy and looked at me and chuckled.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 12:09 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM