Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
 My wife was all dressed up for Vishal and we started to leave our room.  As we waited for the lift to come down, the room service guy Ravi saw my wife and his eyes almost popped out of his eyes.  My wife noticed it and chuckled, “Gopi, did you see that room service guy’s reaction,” my wife whispered.  “Ha ha ha … he saw you in your panteis and now he is surprised and spellbound,” I said and looked at the room service guy, “Ravi, come here,” I said.  “Sir,” he said and came near us.  “Can you guess, madam’s age?” I said.  “Gopi, you said tomorrow, and started already,” my wife said smiling.  She was casually letting me tease the room service guy.  “Ravi, can you guess madam’s age?” I said.  “Sir, madam is looking at me and I am feeling shy,” Ravi said.  “Shwetha, close your eyes,” I said and my wife smiled and closed her eyes.  The room service guy looked at my wife from the sideways and looked at my wife’s right cheek, “from this angle, she looks 25, sir,” Ravi said.  “And in his angle?” I asked pointed at my wife’s back side.  He looked at my wife’s back and her ass, and for a moment fixed his eyes right on my wife’s ass over her saree.  “Two … two .. two…” as he stammered, “two..? You mean one and two?” I said pointing my fingers at my wife’s each ass cheek.  “No, sir, 25 from this angle also,” he said.  “Alright, come this side,” as I said and he came towards my wife’s left side, his eyes almost popped out looking at my wife’s waist and her left boobs in her blouse.  “Sir, in this angle, madam looks 19 or 20,” he uttered with his eyes still all over my wife’s waist and her left boobs.  “19?” My wife exclaimed and looked at him and he took his eyes off my wife’s waist.  “Sir, madam opened her eyes,” he said.  “Shwetha..!” as I exclaimed.  “Okay .. okay… I am closing now,” my wife said and closed her eyes with a smile on her face.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 12:08 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM