Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
As she was in the shower,  I got ready and went to the basement and arranged a Car for us.  Though Driver Bala was there, we did not talk to each other.  Ignoring him, I booked another driver and came back to the room.  By the time I came back to the room, my wife had already come out of the shower and was in her black panteis and white bra, and started wearing her grey petticoat and grey colour blouse, and a matching saree in a hurry.  As she sat in front of the dressing table, “Gopi, we have to go to Vishal fast and surprise him, I don’t want him to suffer too much,” she said.  “Shall I switch on my phone?” I asked.  “No, not until we go to his house and surprise him,” my wife said.  “Cool, I have booked a car already and it is waiting for us now,” I said.  “Great, Gopi, you are the best,” my wife said.  “Why are you wearing a saree?” I asked.  “To surprise him, Gopi.  He said he would love to see me in a saree,” my wife said and stood up.  She was looking stunning in this simple saree.  She was wearing her saree well below her navel and her waist was so pleasing.    For a moment I lost control and hugged my wife in her saree, “Shwetha, you are looking so hot in saree,” as I started to say and wanted to say “I wanna make love to you now,” and complete the sentence, “Vishal is gonna love me in this, Gopi, let’s go and surprise him,” my wife said and planted a kiss on my cheek and broke the hug.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 12:08 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM