Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Hey, don’t worry Gopi, I am gonna tease him more and make you watch it, tomorrow,” my wife said with a smile on her face.  “Aww, thank you Shwetha,” as I said with a huge smile on her face, she understood that I like her teasing me.  “Guess what?” she asked.  “What?” I asked.  “I am gonna let the room service guy touch my panteis and if possible let him insert his hand inside my panties,” my wife whispered.  “My God..! Shwetha…!” I exclaimed.  “Anything for you, Gopi, because I love you,” my wife whispered.  “I wanna watch it,” I whispered.  “I am gonna let you watch it and enjoy it.  It's my treat for you, Gopi,” my wife whispered.  “Wow…!,” as I exclaimed in a melting tone, “before that, take me to Vishal,” my wife said.  “Alright .. alright.. Let me call him and see where he is now,” I said and picked up my phone and started calling, “his phone is switched off, Gopi, I have been trying to call him since morning,” as my wife was saying, Vishal answered my call.  “Hey Vishal,” as I started talking, my wife grabbed my phone, “Vishal, are you avoiding me? Haan?” my wife asked in a bold tone.  “Shwetha, I woke up just now and charged my phone and am answering your call,” he said in a sleepy tone.  “The whole night I did not sleep, Shwetha.  I told you that we are working on this Telugu movie script right?  We were working on that the whole night.  Hey, are you still in India?” he asked.  “No, I am leaving for Canada now, just wanted to call you and inform you,” my wife said and winked at me.  “Shwetha, just don’t go anywhere, okay? I will be there in 30 minutes,” he said.  “No, Vishal, you sleep, I am going,” my wife said, laughing, taking the phone away from her so that he couldn’t hear her laugh.  I quickly switched on the speaker and gave the phone back to my wife.  “Come on Shwetha, I will not send you to Canada without kissing your lips,” he said in a desperate tone.  “No, you are not going to kiss my lips,” my wife said, controlling her laughter and looked at me and I pretended to be laughing.  “Shwetha, please, don’t do this, you know how much I miss you,” Vishal stated to get emotional.  “I don’t miss you, I am going to Canada now,” my wife said.  “If you leave me without kissing my lips, I am going to kill myself,” Vishal said and started crying.  My wife was laughing all this while and now she got serious.  “Please, Shwetha, don’t leave me without kissing my lips,” he begged, and my wife close to me, “Gopi, quickly get ready, take me to Vishal immediately,” she whispered into my ear.  “Vishal, we kissed enough last night, didn’t we?” my wife said getting out of bed and started taking the phone to the washroom.  “I want more of you, Shwetha, I want more of you,” Vishal continued to beg.  Though my wife took the phone inside the washroom, I could still hear their conversation.  “Hey, you enjoyed me fully, didn’t you?  What else do you want now?” my wife whispered.  “Shwetha… Shwetha… Shwetha… the scent of you is still all over me, can’t believe you are leaving me without letting me kiss your lips,” he said.  “You can kiss next time, if I come to India, okay? Take care .. Bye,” my wife said and switched off the phone, opened the door and gave the phone to me.  “Gopi, don’t switch on the phone, I want him to suffer as much as I suffered when he had switched off his phone,” my wife said.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 12:07 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM