Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
I was in a great mood, and opened my room and entered inside and my wife was sleeping comfortably on the bed, but her nightie had risen up and revealed her panties.  As I changed my dress and went towards my wife and grabbed her nightie to cover her panties, she woke up, “Hey, Gopi… I thought it was the room service guy.  “Mmmmmm…. You were trying to tease the room service guy for me?” I said and slept next to my wife.  “I was not trying, I teased him up a bit already and was waiting to tease him more for you,” my wife said, holding my face.  “Awww… I wish I was there to watch you tease him, Shwetha,” I said.  “Don’t worry, I will tease him more tomorrow and you can watch it and enjoy,” my wife said.  “Wow… I am excited already,” I said and hugged my wife in bed.  “How did you tease him now?” I asked.  “Just like you wanted, I lifted my nightie and revealed my panteis and pretended to be asleep,” my wife said.  “What happened after that?” I asked.  “As I was pretending to be asleep with my half closed eyes, the room service guy came and sat next to me in the bed, and was getting a close view of my pussy over my panties, and you know what he said?” my wife asked.  “What?” I asked.  “He said the same thing you want to hear from other men who ogle at me,  “wow… what a woman, her husband is such a lucky man,” he exclaimed softly, Gopi,” my wife said.  “I am a lucky man, am I not?  I am married to a Beauty everybody wants to marry and sleep with,” I whispered.  “What did he do next?” I whispered.  “Nothing, he got a call and left,” my wife said.  “Oh no..!” as I exclaimed.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 12:07 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM