Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
The next day I got busy with my team meeting at the Restaurant on rooftop, and I got a call from my wife.  “Excuse me guys,” I said, excusing myself from my team and came near the edge of the rooftop.  My wife was still in the bed, “yes, Shwetha,” I said over the phone.  “Gopi, there is a room service guy in the room, shall I tell him to come later?” my wife asked in a sleepy tone, as she was still too lazy to get off the bed.  “No, wait.. I have an idea..!” I said.  I started to get excited, “you said you will do anything for me if I take you to Vishal today right?” I asked.  “Yeah,” my wife answered.  “Listen to me carefully, I want you to lift your nightie up and reveal your panties to the room service guy, and pretend that you are asleep.  Switch to Video call, I want to watch his reaction,” I said.  “Gopi, are you crazy?” my wife exclaimed.  “Do it if you want me to take you to Vishal,” I said.  “No way.  What are you thinking about me?” she said.  “Do you want me to take you to Vishal or not?” I asked.  “Yes, but I am not going to show my panties to this room service guy, okay?” she said.  “Alright… alright … you take a rest, I am in the middle of the meeting now,” as I was saying “Gopi, I have been trying to contact Vishal, but his phone is switched off,” my wife said.  “Leave him a message on WhatsApp or something,” I said.  “I did, but no response from him,” my wife said.  “Don’t worry I will take you to Vishal after this, okay?” I said.  “Thank you so much, Gopi, I love you,” my wife said.  “Love you too, baby,” as I said and was about to hang up, “Gopi, about showing my panties to this room service guy, why do you want me to do that?  Does it excite you when others ogle at me?” my wife asked.  “Of course it excites me, in fact, it makes me feel proud of myself, the more they ogle at you and feel jealous of me for marrying you, the more I feel proud of myself that I have married to the most beautiful woman on the planet,” I said.  “Aww… Gopi, thank you baby, but I am not the most beautiful woman on the planet,” my wife said.  “To me, you are the most beautiful woman on the planet, no matter how old you get,” I said.  “Awwww… thank you baby,” my wife said.  “You are my queen, and my queen deserves all the pleasures on this planet, including Vishal,” I said.  “Vishal is the only pleasure I want now,” my wife said.  She was so desperate to meet Vishal.  “Ha ha ha… What about your favorite Tamil Actor whom you wanted to meet?” I asked, sounding casual.  “No, I only want Vishal,” my wife said, laughing.  “Ha ha ha … What if I let you sleep with your favorite actor?” I asked.  “No, only with Vishal,” she said laughing.  “That white guy Arthur or Vishal?” I asked.  “Arthur is just a friend, Gopi,” my wife said.  “I know, tell me Arthur or Vishal?  If I let you sleep with one of them, would you choose Arthur or Vishal?” I asked.  “Only Vishal,” my wife said.  “Why? Arthur is a handsome looking well built young white guy, way better than Vishal, who is an average looking Indian guy, dark in complexion, not well built, not good looking either,” I said.  “I don’t know, Gopi, it's not about the looks, it's about the feel they give when we are with them.  Vishal gives me a feeling that he is all that I want,” my wife said.  Women are crazy.  I could not believe that my wife was preferring the average looking Indian guy Vishal over the handsome white guy Arthur.  Clearly she was crazy about Vishal.  “I know it is Vishal that you want now, and I am gonna take you to his place after this okay?,” as I was saying, I could hear someone opening the door and entering inside.  “It's the room service, Gopi,” as my wife was saying, I looked at my team, and they were watching me and I realised they were waiting for me for a long time.  “Alright, let me finish the meeting and get back to you, Shwetha,” I said and hung up the call.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 12:06 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM