Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Yes, Vishal is all yours, he is your toy to play, Shwetha.  Consider it as my gift to you and play with that toy all you want, Shwetha.  You have given birth to my three wonderful sons, and it's my duty to make sure you get all the pleasures in life possible,” I said, affectionately holding my wife’s face.  “You deserve Vishal to enjoy you, Shwetha.  Your pussy deserves Vishal’s cock, Shwetha,” I said and as I lifted her nightie and placed my hand on her panteis, and to my surprise it was soaked completely with her juices.  “Mmmmmm… Gopi, you want to have it?” my wife whispered, asking if I wanted to have her pussy now.  “No, I want your Vishal to have it all, Shwetha,” I said in a horny way and my wife was hornily giggling and continued stroking my cock and I could feel that I was going to cum.  “Vishal is a good kisser, Gopi.  The first kiss we had at the pub was enough to take me in his control,” as my wife was saying and stroking my cock, “mmmmmm mmmmm mmmm,” I started to moan as I was about to cum.  “Shwetha, did you get wet while you were kissing Vishal?” I asked.  As my wife was saying, “yeah, Gopi.  In fact he was asking me in the middle of kissing if I was wearing my bra and panteis inside, and I was answering him, he started asking if my pussy was wet,” and she continued stroking my cock inside my pants and saying how turned on she got when a stranger was kissing her lips, and asking about her bra and panteis she was wearing inside and asking for her permission to take her to the washroom and remove her leggings and panties and see her wet pussy, and possibly taste my wife’s pussy, I could not hold it any more and came all over my wife’s hand.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 11:41 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM