Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
As we reached the ground floor, the driver was disappointed to see my wife was not drunk, and as we got inside the car, he started being rude to us and until we reached our Hotel, he started accusing us of wasting his time.  I was not in the mood to argue with him and gave me some extra money and went to our hotel room.  That night my wife was tired and sleeping peacefully, but I could not sleep and was cursing myself for letting my wife sleep with that asshole Vishal.  In the middle of the night, my wife woke up and saw me still awake and rested her head on my chest, “Gopi, I am missing Vishal very badly,” my wife whispered.  “Gopi, look what have you done to your wife,” I was telling myself.  “After you left me with him in his room, Vishal was showing me heaven on his bed, Gopi, he made me go crazy all the time in bed,” my wife was moaning and whispered at the same time and brought he left hand down and inserting it inside my pants, she started playing with my cock.  “The moment he lifted my long skirt and started removing my panties, my knees went weak and I surrendered myself to him Gopi, mmm” as my wife let out a soft moan and at the same time started stroking my cock, all this while I was angry at Vishal and myself for all this, all of a sudden started to get turned on and started having a boner.  “I lied to Vishal that we were leaving for Canada tomorrow, can you take me to Vishal tomorrow, Gopi? I have to tell him the truth that we are going to be in India for 10 days,” my wife said.  “Gopi, take me to Vishal tomorrow, and I will do anything for you, promise,” my wife said.  “You will do anything for me?” I asked.  “Anything,” she said.  “Tomorrow I have a meeting in the morning, after that I shall take you to ‘YOUR’ Vishal, okay?” I said.  “Your Vishal?” my wife asked, hornily playing with my cock inside my pants.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 11:41 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM