Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
I started feeling guilty for letting his asshole enjoy my wife.  As my wife came out of the bedroom wearing her skirt, Vishal readily went and hugged my wife and started kissing her lips, as my wife started kissing his lips back, “Shwetha,” I called.  She broke the kiss and looked at me, “let's go, we are getting late,” I said.  “Call me, okay?” Vishal said, holding my wife’s hand.  “Sure,” as my wife was responding to him, “Shwetha, the driver is waiting,” I said in a bold tone and my wife got scared and started following me.  As we were about to come out of his house, I came out first and my wife was following me, and Vishal grabbed my wife’s boobs from behind, “hey,” as she exclaimed, he kissed her cheeks from behind and gave one tight slap on my wife’s ass and smiled at her.  “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh,” my wife started screaming in pain and rubbing her ass cheeks, the slap on my wife’s ass could be heard all over the empty corridor, and as she turned around and looked at Vishal in pain, he blew a kiss at her.  As I got angry and was about to slap him, he smiled at me and closed the door.  “Gopi, let's go,” my wife said, rubbing her ass and we entered the lift and started leaving.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 11:40 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM