Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
She was still blushing and putting her head down, and it was making me horny.  “He was good?” I whispered.  “Yeah,” my wife whispered.  “Shwetha, come,” Vishal called with open arms holding the whiskey bottle on one hand and glasses on the other, and my wife instantly ran towards him only in her white panties and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him.  I could see her naked boobs crushing against his bare chest.  “Tell him,” he whispered.  “Tell him what?” my wife asked, hugging him tight.  “He asked how I was in bed,” Vishal said.  “I will tell him later,” my wife said and blushed and broke the hug and went to the living room and started wearing her t-shirt.  “She is shy, sir,” Vishal said.  “I know,” I said and smiled.  “Whiskey?” he asked.  “No, Vishu, our flight is in the morning, and I have some packing to do,” my wife said and came back to the bedroom and started combing her hair in front of the mirror.  As Vishal went to the living room, I followed him, “your wife has a great pussy, thoroughly enjoyed her,” he whispered.  “Are you sure you don’t want your wife to act in movies?” he asked.  “No,” I said.  “She loves to get romanced, Sir, you shouldn’t stop her,” he said and picked up a DSLR Camera.  “Sir, like you requested, I have video recorded the whole thing, right from the moment you left, and I started making love to her, how she was enjoying it, and how I was enjoying her pussy, and till how I tasted her asshole.  There are even bonus clips where she talks about how my cock was, how she wants to get laid, how much she likes me, etc,” Vishal said, holding his DSLR Camera.  “I will copy it into DVD and give it to you,” he said.  “Thank you so much, Vishal,” as I said, “No, thank you, thank you for bringing your wife for me all the way from Canada and letting me have your wife’s pussy here in my house,” as he was saying, something started hitting me from the inside and making me feel guilty. 

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 11:40 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM