Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
Clearly the driver knew that Vishal was enjoying my wife and was getting jealous at the same time angry at me.  Placing the call on mute,  “let's wait for some more time Balu, and we shall leave,” I said.  “No, Sir, I can’t, I have many guests to drop them at the Airport,” he said in a bold tone.  I could clearly understand that he was jealous of Vishal and it was all because of me Vishal was enjoying my wife.  “Give me my phone, Sir,” he said.  “Balu, will you help me carry my wife?,” as I said, his facial expression totally changed, “Sure sir,” he said.  “She is getting drunk, I will go there now.  Once I call you, come there and carry my wife.  The lift is pretty slow so you have to hug my wife and hold her, like you were holding her at the Hotel’s lift,” I said.  “Sir, can I carry her like I carried her at the Pub, with her legs wrapped around my waist, that will be more comfortable to me,” he asked.  “But she is wearing a long skirt, Balu?” I said.  “It's okay sir, I will lift your wife’s skirt up and wrap her legs around my wife and carry her.  Since she will be drunk, she won’t notice it,” the driver said.  “Alright then,” I said and tried to unmute the phone call, it looked like it looked like the call had ended already.  “Take your phone, Balu,” I will go there and call you,” I said and gave him the phone back.  “Take your own time, Sir, let madam get fully drunk,” he said.  I took the lift and because of the slow life, I reached the 10th floor late and knocked on Vishal’s room door.  As Vishal opened the door, he was only in his underwear and holding a whiskey bottle in hand.  The moment I saw him I got horny, “how was my wife?” I whispered, smiling.  “She was great, Sir.  She is inside, changing,” he said.  As I opened the bedroom door and went inside, my wife was naked and was wearing her white panties, “Shwetha?” I said.  “Gopi,” my wife said with a huge smile on her face, and I went and hugged my wife who was only in her white panties, and Vishal entered inside.  “How was she Vishal?” I asked, hugging my wife, and she was looking at Vishal for his reaction.  “She was amazing, Sir, no words, one of the best,” he said holding a whiskey bottle and three glasses.  “Now it's your turn, Shwetha.  How was Vishal?” I asked, and my wife started blushing.  “Hey, say it, mmmm,” I said and held my wife’s face.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 11:39 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM