Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
I was laughing inside my mind. I know what is going to happen for the girls in the beauty parlor and the textile shop. I just wait to see.

Meenu was still standing naked, head hung down.
Suddenly Santhy aunty said her to get dressed.
She got dressed.

Santhy aunty called a call taxi and we started for Coimbatore.
Arjun was left in house. He was happy that he escaped from humiliation for sometime.
Viji chechi went to her husband's home.
Santhy aunty, myself, Merin, Shilpa, Preethi together with Meenu and Neenu in the taxi towards coimbatore.

We were reaching the beauty parlor. Santhy aunty took her phone and call someone.
From her conversation I understand that it was Chitra aunty of the parlor.

After talking, she told us "oh that's unfortunate, Chitra is on leave today. So I think it's not good to go to the parlour without her."
After a pause she looked at Meenu and told "don't worry Meenu, I will take you both to the parlour later one day."

And santhy aunty told the taxi driver to go to the textile shop.
On the way,santhy aunty got a phone call. From her talking I understand it was Chitra aunty calling back.
I could clearly hear their conversation as the taxi windows was closed ant it was silent in the taxi.

Chitra aunty: santhy, actually why did you ask me earlier that I was available in the parlor? Are you coming with Arjun?

Santhy aunty: No Chitra. I am coming with Meenu and Neenu. Viji, my maids daughters. Just needed to have some beautification.

Chitra: sorry santhy, I came out with Rekha for a massage service for a high society rich lady customer in a place. Just finished, though of going home.

Santhy: OK Chitra, let us make it later. Now I am going to Rani's textile shop for shopping some dresses for them.

Chitra: oh you are going to Rani's shop. I am nearby that. If you want, I will bring Rekha to the shop answer can have some small beauty treatments for them at Rani's shop. Anyway I have with me Rekha and also the cosmetic kit.

Santhy: that is also good idea Chitra. Rani can have the shop closed for some time.

Chitra: OK santhy, then I will go to Rani's shop with Rekha, see you there.

Santhy: thanks dear bye. See you.

Santhy aunty after disconnecting the phone told "you are lucky Meenu and Neenu, Chitra my friend in the parlor will come to the textile shop for you."
After a pause she continued "Both of you will be treated as special customers as you are coming with me, see now the beautician is coming to you."

I understand that they are not at all lucky.
Sure there was something waiting for them in the shop.
They are servants of Santhy aunty and they are send with Santhy aunty with their mother Viji chechi.

But inside my mind, I was also nervous as I was known as a servant girl by the shop owner Rani and the service girls Selvi, Priya and the boy Ganesh.
Also they had seen me naked and fingered and humiliated publicly in the shop.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 18-10-2022, 11:17 AM