Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Meenu covered her boobs and pussy with the dress she had in her hands.
We just got only a small glimpse of her nakedness when Viji chechi pulled the towel off her body.
Meenu was now starting to wear the pants, very carefully covering her nakedness and not showing us her private parts.

Her act was so much fun to see because she wants to wear the dress and also not want to expose her body to us.

Suddenly Santhy aunty said "Meenu, come here."
Meenu was stuck. She didn't expect that.
Her one leg was inside her pant already.
She just looked at Santhy aunty with a pale face.

Seeing that Viji told to Meenu "Meenu, didn't you hear madam called you. Then why are you standing as if you are dumb. Go to her."
Poor Meenu walked towards Santhy aunty.
Santhy aunty took the t-shirt away from her hands and gave that to Neenu.

Oh my god. Meenu was now naked, except for the pant she had put on one leg.
Meenu is covering her boobs with one hand and her pussy with other hand.
This made the pant also fell down to her ankles.

Seeing this Viji chechi told to Neenu "Neenu, take the pants off from your sister's leg, or else it would be dirty.
Neenu with a giggle, immediately knelt in front of Meenu, lifted her leg and pulled the pant away, leaving her older sister completely naked in front of all of us.

Now the girl Meenu was standing absolutely naked in front of us.
She had no stitch of clothing on her body. But she has her hands held tightly covering her small boobs and pussy.
Santhy aunty told her" come on Meenu, take your hands off, let me see you."
Meenu didn't move, she just stand there with her head hung down in shame.
After a few seconds of silence, Viji told "Meenu, come on don't you hear madam asking. Take your hands off and stand straight."

Poor Meenu, she slowly took off her hands covering her boobs and pussy and stood straight.
She was still looking down, but all her body was openly displayed for our eyes.

From her face it was clear of her shame and humiliation. Her naked body was not seen by anyone we felt.
She was so ashamed and her eyes were almost full. Her body was getting goosebumps

Now Meenu, the teenager girl was standing fully naked in front of her own mummy and younger sister, and we 4 girls of her own age.
We all could see clearly all her most private parts, her pussy and boobs were all open.

Suddenly Santhy aunty asked "Neenu, have you seen your elder sister like this before?"
Neenu giggled and replied "no madam"
From Neenu's expression, it was clear that she was also enjoying her sister's nakedness and humiliation.

Everyone of us was looking at Meenu.
She was completely naked. Not a single stitch of clothing on her body.
She was not fair. She was slim and a bit dark.
Her boobs were small, but round and her small black nipples were standing erected of her goosebumps.
She had some hairs on her pussy, making her pussy not visible. She had thin legs and some hairs on her legs also.
Santhy aunty lifted Meenu's one hand and we saw she had hair in her armpits also.

Santhy aunty looked at Viji chechi and told "see Viji, she has already boobs grown to the size of a small orange. She should wear a bra."
Viji nodded
Santhy aunty then said "see she has hairs under her arms and also down there on her pussy. You should always remove them, because girls of this age will sweat a lot there and that causes some smell and fungal infection."

Viji checgi replied "Santhy madam, you all are rich people and can afford beauty parlours. We are just poor people and cannot afford such things. We don't normally shave there."
After a pause Viji continued "I also never removed hairs there Santhy madam, until my husband complaints of bad smell.. Now he shaves me there."

Santhy aunty said "see, you said now your husband complain of bad small of sweat. If Meenu gets married also, the husband will complain. So better teach her to shave and keep the area clean for her husband."
Saying this Santhy aunty laugh.

She then said, OK viji, I will then take both Meenu and Neenu to a beauty parlor also. Don't worry about money, they are girls. Girls of this age needs some care for their body to keep them beautiful.

Hearing this Viji said "that's so much greatness of you Santhy madam. Thank you very much."
Viji told "Neenu and Meenu, say thanks to santhy madam. She going to take you to beauty parlor and then is going to buy you new dresses."
Meenu and Neenu thanked Santhy aunty.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 18-10-2022, 10:38 AM