Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
By the time I reach back, Viji chechi did call Neenu.
She said "Neenu, santhy madam is taking you out today to buy you some dresses. Say thanks to her."
Neenu said "thank you madam."

Suddenly only she recognized her elder sister Meenu standing there just in a towel.
Neenu was more naughty and she giggled on seeing Meenu in such a state of undress.
She has never see her elder sister in such a undressed state before I felt.

I handed over the dress to Meenu. Santhy aunty told her "Meenu, change fast, we have to go early."
She nodded her head.
She started to walk to the bathroom with the dress.

Suddenly Viji chechi stopped her. She told "Meenu, don't go to the bathroom. Change it here."
Meenu was shocked. Her mummy is asking her to change the dress infront of all of us.
Santhy aunty, myself, Merin, Shilpa, preethi were watching. Also her own younger sister Neenu and her mummy Viji is also standing.
Meenu was really shy and we are enjoying that.

Meenu pleaded "Mummy I will change inside the bathroom. Please."
Viji chechi told "No Meenu, change from here. See you have already wet your churidar. The floor of bathroom is already wet. I fear you will drop this dress on floor and wet this also, and you don't have anything to wear while going out. So, change from here."

Poor Meenu, she was really in shame.
She tried the last chance.
She told to Viji chechi "please mummy, I will change inside. I am shy to change from here infront of everybody."
We all giggled hearing this.

Santhy aunty said "No need to be shy Meenu, all are girls here and no matter if you change here."
Meenu replied "I am shy madam."

Suddenly the most unexpected thing happened.
Viji chechi told Meenu "You don't need to be shy anymore."
Saying this, she pulled the hem of the towel Meenu was wearing
Before Meenu could understand what happened, the towel was in her mother's hand and she was standing stark naked infront of all of us.

We all laughed loud. But Meenu immediately covered her nakedness with the dress she had in her hands.
She was really shocked and her face became pale. Sure she will be shocked. She couldn't believe what happened just now to her.
She is a teenage high-school girl. He own mummy just stripped her naked. That too in front of 4 girls of almost her own age, her own younger sister and Santhy aunty.
We understand she was never so embarrassed or humiliated. Her naked body was in display for the first time in front of others.
She was red all over her body in real shame.

Viji chechi told her in laughing "Meenu, now all have seen you. So you don't be shy anymore to change here. You can change."
Meenu was almost in tears of shame. She couldn't believe what was happening for her.
Her own mummy stripped her in front of her own younger sister and other 4 girls.
Now her mummy is telling her that everyone of us have seen her completely.
Her own mummy has exposed her nakedness to everyone. Her own mummy did expose all her secrets in front of all of us.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 18-10-2022, 10:13 AM