Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
As I borrowed Balu’s phone and started calling my wife, she answered this time, “Shwetha, it's me,” I said.  “Mmmmmmm mmmm Gopi mmmmmm,” my wife was moaning and the driver who was sitting next to me could hear it.  “Sir, it's me Vishal, here,” Vishal said, “Sir, your wife is great, mmmmm mmmm mmm,” he was moaning and I got out of the car.  “Vishal,” I exclaimed.  My wife and Vishal moaning started making me horny, “I am loving your wife’s pussy, sir, can I cum inside her pussy mmmm?” he asked, moaning.  “Vishal, she is all yours, feel free to cum inside her,” I said breathing heavily as I was horny.  “I am gonna leave the phone on speaker, so that your wife can hear as well, Sir,” he said and left the phone on speaker.  “Mmmmm.. Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm,” my wife was moaning.  “Sir, I am on top of your wife and enjoying her pussy, can I cum inside her pussy mmmmm mmm?” he moaned.  “Vishal, my wife is all yours buddy, please feel free to cum inside her,” I said.  “Gopi mmmmmmm mmmmm,” my wife moaned.  “Shwetha, my love, hope you are enjoying it,” I said.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm mmmmm mmmmmm Gopi mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm,” my wife started moaning.  “Shwetha mmmmmm I am gonna cum inside your pussy … I am gonna cum…  I am gonna cum mmm mmmm mmmm mmmm,” Vishal was moaning, sounding like he was so close to cumming.  “Vishal mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm.” my wife was moaning.  “Aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa I am gonna cum inside your pussy, Shwetha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  mmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,mmmmmmmm” Vishal moaned and started cumming inside my wife’s pussy and next moment I could hear the sound of Vishal and my wife kissing each other.  “Mmmmm… seems like you like me a lot, Shwetha,” Vishal was saying in a horny tone.  The way he was talking after enjoying my wife nicely was making me horny.  “Shwetha….” he called.  “Yes Vishal..” my wife answered softly.  “You like me don’t you?” he was asking again.  “Mmmmm… Vishal… let me wear my panties, my husband is waiting for me,” my wife said in an affectionate way.  “My God, look at that pussy, mmmm mmm mmmm,” I could hear him admire my wife pussy and all of a sudden I could hear my wife, “mmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm,” she was moaning now.  “Uffffffffff uffffff uffff ufffff…. Mmmmmmm… hey Vishal what are you doing oh my god…” my wife started moaning.  “Just one more lick and I am gonna let your asshole free,” he was saying, and it looked like he was tasting my wife’s asshole as well.  “Mmmmmm…. No Vishal…. Mmmmmmm,” my wife moaned.  “Why Shwetha, I shouldn’t taste your asshole? You started hating me now?” he asked.  “No Vishu, not like that mmmmm,” my wife was moaning.  The way she was calling him Vishu, affectionately instead of calling Vishal was suggestive that she had fallen in love with him.  “If you don’t hate me, you should let me taste your asshole,” he said.  They had actually forgotten me totally, “Hello… I am still on the line … what is happening there, hope you guys are not fighting?” I said.  “Gopi, this boy is crazy, he wants to lick my butthole,” my wife said.  “Let him taste it, Shwetha,” as I was saying.  “See, your husband is also okay with me tasting your asshole,” I could hear him whisper.  “Gopi, this naughty guy has been tasting every part of my body, except my butthole and now he doesn’t want to spare my butthole ….. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm,” my wife started moaning, it seemed like he had started licking my wife’s asshole. “Mmmmmmm Vishal… this not mmmmm …. It's not…mmmmmmm no mmmmmm mmm …” as my wife was moaning, “Sir, we are getting late,” Driver Balu said standing right behind me.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 09:51 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM