Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Sir, madam is a wonderful person.  While saving her at the pub, someone removed her leggings and panties, I was grabbing madam’s naked ass cheeks and carrying her, and slowly to hold on to her properly, I was grabbing madam’s left ass cheek with my right hand and was hugging madam with my left hand .  I am also a human being, I got horny and started kissing madam’s cheeks in the dark, not a word madam complained or yelled at me.  If anyone was in her place, they would have humiliated me, but not madam, she understood that I was horny and was letting me kiss her cheeks and neck.  I got more horny and grabbed madam’s both ass cheeks and started kissing her neck.  If anyone else was in her place, they would have humiliated me, but not madam, she let me feel up her ass cheeks, and let me kiss her neck and cheeks as well.  She did not just stop here, she just hugged me tight and took me into her embrace,” Driver Balu said and looked at me, “Sir, you are not mad at me, are you?” he asked.  “No, Balu, I am not,” as I said, “there is one more thing I wanted to add to it, sir,” he said.  “Go ahead,” I said.  “While I was grabbing her ass cheeks and carrying her and she was hugging me, without her permission I touched madam’s pussy, it was wet and her juices had already started to flow all over her pussy, and she let me finger her pussy and I fingered madam’s pussy and made her cum,” he said and looked at me.  “I am sorry Sir, I had to confess this,” he said.  “It's okay Balu, don’t do it next time,” I casually said, back in my mind I was thinking about what Vishal and my wife were doing in his room.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 09:50 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM