Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
Obviously I was disappointed that I couldn’t watch Vishal enjoying Shwetha, at the same time I understood that my presence there would distract their concentration.  Maybe next time I can’t watch them, I said to myself and reached the basement and went near the car, and knocked on the car, Driver Balu let me inside the car and I sat next to him.  “Where is Madam, Sir?” Balu asked.  “She is with Vishal,” I said.  “You must be careful with this guy, Sir, there were a bunch of guys chasing him and trying to attack him at the pub.  As I was saving madam from the chaos at the pub and carrying her down, he tried to push me down, probably he is the one who removed madam’s leggings and panties,” Balu said.  “Oh I see,” I uttered knowing that he was lying and he was the one who removed my wife’s leggings and panteis.  “Sir, you got to be careful with this guy, did you see how he was flirting and ogling with madam,” he said.  “Yeah Balu,” I said.  He was sitting quietly for a while, “sir, can you call madam and see how long it will take?” he said.  “My phone is out of battery, Balu, I left it in the Hotel as well,” I said.  “Sir, use my phone then.” he said and gave me his phone to call my wife.  As I called my wife, she was not answering the call, “she is not answering my call, Balu,” I said.  “It's okay sir, we will wait,” he said and tried to relax.  For a good 1 hour, he pulled his car seat behind and started sleeping.  After an hour he woke up and looked at me, “sir, there is something I wanted to tell you about madam,” he said.  “What is it, Balu?” I asked.  “Sir, I am going to be very honest with you, please bear with me,” he said.  “Sure, go ahead,” I said.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 09:50 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM