Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Sir, could you give me a moment, Shwetha and I have got something to discuss,” he said and winked at my wife and my wife started blushing.  “Sure, you want me to wait inside your bedroom?” as I asked, he was about to kiss my lips and my wife was about to kiss his lips back.  “Mmm.. No, why don’t you go down and come back later?” he asked, placing his right hand over my wife’s neck and bringing down and resting them over my wife’s boobs over her t-shirt.  My wife meanwhile was biting her lips and closing her eyes and had already surrendered herself to Vishal.  “Vishal, can I wait and admire you guys?” I asked politely.  “Shwetha, tell him to give us some privacy,” Vishal said.  My wife opened her eyes, “Gopi … could you give us a moment please,” my wife said in almost like a pleading tone.  I went near them, “Shwetha, I want to watch this, please,” I whispered in a begging tone.  “You are distracting me, Sir,” Vishal whispered, hugging my wife tight, grabbing her ass.  “Please,” I whispered looking at my wife, “next time okay?” my wife whispered, holding my chin with her left hand.  “Sir please leave, I will video record the whole thing for you on my phone and you can watch it later,” Vishal whispered, kissing my wife’s neck.  “What do you say, Shwetha?” he whispered.  “Sure,” my wife said, closing her eyes.  As I hesitantly started to leave, I stood at the door and turned around and watched them, Vishal started removing my wife’s white t-shirt and threw it on the floor and started placing her hands over my wife’s boobs and whispered something to my wife and my wife was blushing and he started kissing my wife’s lips.  As Vishal was squeezing my wife’s boobs and kissing my wife’s lips, my wife was holding his cheeks and kissing his lips passionately.  “Mmmmmmm…” as he moaned and took his hands off my wife’s boobs and hugged her, crushing her naked boobs against his chest, “Vishal mmmmmmmmm,” my wife moaned and hugged him back.  As Vishal was enjoying feeling my wife’s semi naked body against him, he saw me watching them standing at the door.  He broke the hug and whispered something to my wife and came towards the door, “Vishal please, let me just watch from here,” I begged.  “Your wife is very horny and ready to get fucked by me, I will record the whole thing and give it to you later, now go wait downstairs,” Vishal whispered and started closing the door.  As Vishal was closing the door he turned around and looked at my wife, she smiled at him and was blushing in a horny way, and Vishal closed the door shut.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 09:50 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM