Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“What?” my wife asked with her subsiding laugh.  “The Hero is here in Chennai looking for a heroine, if you were single and had I asked you to come with me to meet the hero, you would have come with me to meet the hero and agreed to let him romance you on screen nicely, wouldn’t you, Shwetha?” he asked my wife.  “You are so desperate to make my wife act in Telugu movies, aren’t you, Vishal?” I asked.  “It's my job, sir,” Vishal said, taking his hands off my wife’s cheeks.  “I own a Casting Management Agency, Sir.  I can easily identify girls who are heroine material.  Shwetha, to me, is a perfect Heroine material, just perfect for the Telugu Industry heroes to romance,” he said and smiled at my wife and my wife was taking whatever he was saying as a compliment and smiling at him.  We then reached his house and he opened the door and welcomed us in.  His apartment was pretty small, tiny in fact, and his bedroom was even more small and could occupy only a single bed.  “Please have a seat sir,” he said, pointing to a 3-seater sofa which occupied half the living room.  As my wife tried to sit next to me, “wait Shwetha,” he said and held my wife’s hand and gently pulled her close to him.  “When a guest comes to our house for the first time, we have to kiss them on their lips, it's our family tradition,” Vishal said and started kissing my wife’s lips.  At first she was taken aback and was not kissing his lips properly, but as Vishal continued licking, sucking, tasting, kissing my wife’s lips, she started kissing his lips back passionately.  Clearly he was getting my wife into the groove, and my wife who had come just for that was getting sucked up into him, and I was getting a boner already.  Placing his hands over my wife’s ass over her long skirt, he broke the kiss and smiled at me, “how is the tradition?” he whispered.  She smiled back at him, “mmmmm good tradition,” my wife whispered and started kissing his lips and he started lifting my wife’s long skirt and started grabbing my wife’s ass over her panties.  “How do we look together, Sir?” Vishal asked, breaking the kiss and bringing his cheek against my wife’s cheek, but still lifting my wife’s long skirt and grabbing her ass over her white panties.  “You guys look so romantic,” I said.  “Aren’t we Shwetha?” he whispered and started hugging my wife, crushing her boobs which were covered with her white t-shirt and crushing them against his chest and kissing all over my wife’s neck and moans started escaping from my wife’s mouth already. 
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 09:49 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM