Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Wow, so beautiful, she is sir,” Vishal exclaimed looking at my wife sideways.  “She is, Vishal, I am so proud of her,” I said.  “Have you thought about letting Shwetha act in Tamil or Telugu movies?” he asked, and my wife looked at me.  “No, Vishal, I never really thought about it,” as I was saying, “do you speak Telugu, Shwetha?” Vishal asked.  “No, Vishal, I only know English, French, and Tamil,” my wife answered.  “My friend is making a Telugu film and he is looking for a Heroine, a beautiful South Indian woman, if you are okay, I can introduce him to you, the pay is good,” Vishal said looking at my wife.  “I don’t know Telugu, Vishal,” my wife said.  “Don’t worry, Shwetha, there are not many dialogues.  The Hero is here in Chennai looking for a heroine, I am pretty sure if he sees you he would love to cast you in the movie.  Again, it's a romantic subject, there is not much dialogue, and you just have to let him romance you on screen, what do you say?” Vishal said.  Before even we could respond, “He will have no audition whatsoever if he sees you, 

I know the Hero’s taste, he will readily cast you in the movie and pay you whatever you ask for.  If you act in this movie, you will have instant fame.  You are the kind of heroine he is looking for, and I am pretty sure he is going to enjoy romancing you on screen,” Vishal said.  “Vishal, we already have enough money,” I said.  “I can see,” Vishal said and smiled at me and the lift door opened and he held my wife’s hand and took her out of the lift.  “I understand, that you are just into off screen romance,” he said and looked at my wife and my wife blushed.  “We have three sons, Vishal, and they won’t be comfortable watching the heroes romancing Shwetha on screen,” I said.  “Yeah Vishal,” my wife said in a disappointed tone.  “I understand, Shwetha.  If you were single you would have readily come with me to the Telugu film industry and let them romance you for good, wouldn’t you, Shwetha?” he said, ticking my wife and my wife started laughing.  “Wouldn’t you?” he asked, holding my wife’s face. 
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 09:49 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM