Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Even on the day 1, Balu, in the name of helping me carry you, was romancing you like anything, Shwetha,” I whispered into my wife’s ear.  “I know, Gopi, but I was too drunk to react to it.  He even kissed my lips when he placed me in bed, Gopi, that I remember clearly,” my wife whispered into my ear.  “Men here are going crazy about you Shwetha, instead of getting angry at them, I am enjoying all the attention you are getting, Shwetha,” I whispered into my wife’s ear.  “You are crazy, Gopi,” my wife whispered and started laughing softly.  Clearly she was happy that I am not getting angry about all the attention she is getting from all the men here.  “Balu has been romancing me like crazy, Gopi.  He kissed my lips many times and he was this close to making love to me.  I did not say anything to you thinking that you will fight with him and create trouble, and next time you won’t bring me to India,” my wife whispered into my ear.  “I am gonna bring you to India every time I come here and enjoy watching these men go crazy about you,” I whispered into my wife’s ear.  “You are crazy,” my wife said, laughing.  “Guess what? I enjoyed watching Balu romance you in the name of helping me carry you,” I whispered into my wife’s ear.  “Gopi, India has changed you,” my wife said smiling.  “Indians have changed me,” I said and laughed.  “Stop here,” Vishal said and signaled the security guard of the Apartment to open the gate, and the security guard opened the gate and Vishal asked Driver Balu to take the car towards the parking lot.  As Balu parked the car in the basement, we got down from the car, “Sir, how long will it take?” Balu asked.  “I will update you, Balu,” I said and me and my wife followed Vishal towards the lift.  As the lift opened, “it's on the 10th floor,” Vishal said and pressed the 10th floor button and looked at my wife and smiled at her, and my wife smiled back at him.  “The lift is pretty slow here, it will take a while to reach the 10th floor, I want to apologize for that,” he said.  “It's okay, Vishal,” as I said.  He smiled at me and looked at my wife, “sorry, Shwetha, I did not let you wear your bra,” Vishal said looking at my wife’s nipples poking through her tight white t-shirt, “it's okay,” my wife blushed and tried to turn the other side.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 09:48 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM