Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Well, there is one way to find out if he is lying,” Vishal said, biting his lips and laughing.  “Hey, don’t get any ideas mister,” my wife said laughing.  As I finished tying my shoelaces and was about to get up, I leaned towards Vishal, “you will love the taste of my wife’s pussy, Vishal,” I whispered and stood up to leave.  “Gopi ..mmmmmm What is this,” my wife exclaimed and playfully slapped my back and I laughed and went towards Driver Balu who was waiting outside.  “The cab is ready, sir,” he said.  “Okay Balu, I will bring my wife and our guest,” I said and went towards sat next to my wife and Vishal.  “Gopi, Vishal wants to say something,” my wife said.  “What is it, Vishal?” I asked.  “Sir, that driver is not a good person, I saw him removing Shwetha’s leggings and panties and fingering her, he is a pervert,” Vishal said.  “We are leaving tomorrow, Vishal, I don’t want to confront him now and create any trouble now.  I want to leave for Canada tomorrow peacefully,” I said.  “He is right Vishal,” as my wife agreed to what I said, “okay, let's go now,” Vishal said and we got up and went into Driver Balu’s car.  Vishal sat next to the Driver and was showing him his place’s route and me and my wife were sitting in the back seat.  “Shwetha, did Balu really finger your pussy?” I whispered into my wife’s ear.  “Gopi, he is an old man, let's not make it an issue,” my wife whispered into my ear.  “Exactly Shwetha, he must have got horny after hugging you and started removing your leggings and panteis and started fingering your pussy,” I whispered into my wife’s ear.  “Yeah, Gopi,” my wife whispered into my ear.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 09:47 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM