Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Nothing, shall we go now?” Vishal asked.  “Yup,” I said and my wife, adjusting her t-shirt, started to leave along with us.  As the lift opened and we entered inside, and we were getting down, I looked at my wife’s t-shirt, since it was tight, her boobs and nipples were poking through the t-shirt, which she did not notice.  We reached the ground floor, and I went to the receptionist and asked for Driver Balu, and she informed him and asked me to wait.  As my wife, Vishal and I waited for the driver, Vishal was sitting next to my wife and I was sitting opposite to her, and they both were giggling and enjoying their conversation, and my wife was laughing, picking him and patting him.  It has been years since the last time I saw her this happy.  As she was laughing and looking at me I started smiling at her, “what are you both laughing so hard about?” I said and went near them and sat next to my wife.  She was now in between me and Vishal, “Vishal is making me laugh with all the Adult jokes, Gopi,” my wife said.  “Can I hear one, Vishal?” I whispered.  “No you can’t, it's all about your wife, Sir,” Vishal said.  “It's okay, please feel free to flood me with all the adult jokes about my wife,” I whispered.  “No Vishal, no,” my wife was whispering and squeezing Vishal’s hand.  “Just one joke, Shwetha, Sir will not mind, he is a liberal person, he can take a joke,” Vishal said.  “Yeah, Shwetha, I am liberal person, I am okay with adult jokes about you, please go ahead Vishal,” I said.  “Sir, your wife is having a shower and thinking about me, and after shower she comes out and towels herself, and I appear out of nowhere and see her naked and turn her around and if I bend her over, what do I see?” Vishal asked.  “Vishal, don’t tell him the answer,” my wife said.  “Wait, Shwetha, let him answer first,” Vishal said.  “Please tell me the joke once again, Vishal,” I said.  “Sir, your wife is having a shower and thinking about me, and after shower she comes out and towels herself, and I appear out of nowhere and see her naked and turn her around and if I bend her over, what do I see?” Vishal asked.  “You will see my wife’s beautiful pussy, Vishal, and it tastes good,” I whispered.  “Gopi mmmm…” my wife exclaimed.  The receptionist looked at me and indicated that Driver Balu had come.  “Just a moment guys,” I said, as I was tying my shoelaces to get up and leave.  “Wait a minute, is it true?” Vishal asked my wife.  “What?” my wife was blushing.  “That, your pussy tastes good?” Vishal asked.  “Vishal … What is this?” my wife exclaimed with a smile.  “Your husband said that, not me,” Vishal said.  “He is lying,” my wife said and was laughing and laughing.
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 09:47 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM