Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
 “Don’t worry, Vishal, I will keep her naked, come and have my wife now,” as I said and looked at my wife she started blushing.  “Open the door, Sir, I am at your doorstep,” Vishal said and started knocking on the door.  “Oh my God..!” my wife exclaimed and tried to pick up her towel to cover herself, but I grabbed her from behind and carried her along with me to the doorstep.  “Gopi, nooo,” my wife exclaimed and pushed me and ran towards the wardrobe and started wearing her white t-shirt, and by the time I wrapped a towel around me and opened the door for Vishal, my wife picked up her white panties and started wearing it.  “Hello Sir, where is your wife?” and looked directly at Shwetha who was wearing her panties, “Vishal, just give me a second, I will wear something,” as my wife tried to say.  Vishal started walking towards my wife, “Shwetha, I missed you,” Vishal said and readily hugged my wife who was only in her white t-shirt and her white panteis.  “I missed you too, Vishal, just gimme a moment, I will wear something,” my wife was feeling uncomfortable as she was revealing her panteis.  “You are wearing fine, here, wear this,” he said and picked up a long yellow skirt from the wardrobe and gave it to my wife.  My wife, who was in a hurry to cover her panties and legs, grabbed the long yellow skirt and started wearing it.  “Sir, let's go,” Vishal said.  “Where?!” my wife and I exclaimed at the same time.  “To my place,” he said.  “I know you are leaving for Canada tomorrow and I don’t want to waste this night.  I have arranged for dinner as well, let's go now so that you can come back here early” he said.  My wife must have lied to him that we are leaving for Canada tomorrow so that Vishal comes back to meet her.  My wife looked at me, asking what shall we do, “just give me a second, Vishal, shall wear my clothes and come,” I said and started wearing my clothes.  “Just give me a second as well Vishal, shall wear my clothes and come,” as my wife said, “you are just fine, Shwetha,” he said and held my wife’s hand.  “There are certain things I need to wear, Vishal,” my wife whispered.  Clearly my wife was horny and excited. “Like what, Shwetha?” Vishal asked.  “My brassiere,” my wife whispered.  “You don’t have to,” Vishal whispered looking at my wife’s boobs over her t-shirt.  “I have to, Vishal, I can’t walk around dangling,” my wife whispered.  “If you wear your bra now, I am not going to talk to you from now on,” Vishal said in a strict tone.  “Vishal..!” my wife exclaimed.  “What is happening?” I asked, getting ready to leave for Vishal’s place.
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 09:47 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM