Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
The very next moment, she got a call from Vishal.  “It must be Vishal, I left him a message to call me,” my wife said and got off the bed and went near the mirror where she left her phone.  As she answered the call, “leave it on the speaker,” I said and she left it on the speaker, “Hi Vishal,” my wife said.  “Hi Shwetha, how are you? Did you reach home safely?” he said.  “Yeah, Vishal, I am fine, we reached the hotel safely.  My husband wants to talk to you as well, the phone is on speaker, you can say hi to him,” my wife said and kept the phone on the dressing table.  I was horny and was hugging my naked wife from behind and was enjoying the way she was getting excited talking to Vishal.  “Hi Sir, how are you? Who was the guy who was carrying you, Shwetha?” he asked.  “He was our driver, Vishal, a very nice guy,” as I said.  “He isn’t, he is a pervert.  When the lights were almost gone at the stairs, he removed Shwetha’s leggings and removed her panties as well and took full advantage of her and fingered her pussy.  I tried so hard to save her, but the crowd pushed me away.  “I knew he was a pervert, right from the day 1, forget about him, Vishal, where you, we are missing you already,” my wife said in a desperate tone.  “Are you safe, Vishal, I am missing you already,” my wife said in an emotional tone.  “I am missing you too, Shwetha, I wanna hug you now, Shwetha,” he said.  “Vishal, if you ever want to hug my wife, now is the best time, because she is naked now,” I said and hugged my naked wife from behind and kissed her right cheek, and she was blushing.  I could hear the ring of the lift opening on Vishal’s call, which gave me a feeling that he was very close to us.  “Can’t wait to hug your naked wife’s sir,” Vishal exclaimed.  “Vishal ….,” my wife exclaimed, and when I accidentally placed my hand on my wife’s inner thighs, I could feel her juices flowing through her pussy and inner thighs already, as she was excited to make love to Vishal.  “Shwetha…!” Vishal exclaimed.  “I can feel you already, Shwetha, don’t get dressed please,” Vishal said in a desperate tone.
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 09:46 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM