Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
As we reached the exit, the driver dropped her down, my wife was feeling embarrassed and did not even look at the driver.  “Sir, cover madam on both sides, she is bottom naked,” he said and made my wife walk in between us and took my wife in his car.  As he started the car and started moving, not a word we spoke.  As we reached our Hotel, “here madam, take this shawl,” the driver said and gave a shawl to my wife to cover her lower body.  “Thanks Balu,” my wife said and wrapped it around her waist and we went to our room.  My wife was totally sad, as we reached our room she started removing her clothes.  “Gopi, give this to Balu and come,” she said and gave me the driver’s shawl and went to the shower.  As I went down and asked the receptionist, she said Balu has gone to drop a guest and he will be back in 10 minutes.  As I went back to the room, my wife already had her shower and wrapped a towel around her body and was blow drying her hair in front of the mirror.  She was totally absent minded, though he had blow dried her hair already, she was still keeping the blow dryer on.  “Shwetha… Shwetha…” I shook her and brought her back to senses.  “What happened to you?” I asked, placing my hands on her shoulders and helped her stand up.  As she stood up the towel she was wrapping herself with gave off and fell down, and she was naked now, “I know what is bothering you now,” I said and carried her naked and placed her in bed and I got naked quickly and slept next to her in bed.  “Shwetha, I am missing Vishal already,” I said, sleeping next to my wife and placing my right hand gently over her belly.  “Me too, Gopi,” my wife whispered looking at me.  “I am gonna find him for you, Shwetha,” I said.  “Gopi..!” my wife exclaimed, as she did not know what to say and how to say.  “He likes you, Shwetha, the romance he had with you felt so real, and I loved it.  That’s the reason I let him dance with you, Shwetha,” I whispered.  “Gopi..!” she exclaimed and turned towards me.  “You both looked like a great pair, Shwetha, and I loved the way you both were kissing each other’s lips, Shwetha,” I whispered.  “Gopi..!” she exclaimed.  She was loving the way I was telling her that I was okay with Vishal romancing her.  “I am gonna find him soon for you, my love, and I am gonna let him romance you, and I am gonna let him have you completely in this very bed, and I am gonna watch you enjoy making love to Vishal,” I said and slept on top of my wife and hugged her.  “Gopi..!” my wife exclaimed and hugged me.  “Because I love you, my love,” I said and started making love to my wife.  “Oh Gopi… mmmmm mmmm mmmm…” my wife started moaning.  “Next time it's gonna be Vishal’s cock inside your pussy, and you are gonna love it mmmmm mmmmm,” as I was saying and making love to her, I was getting too excited and so was she.  “Keep your pussy ready for Vishal, okay, Shwetha?” I asked.  “Mmmmmm… Gopi…. mmmmmmm….” she exclaimed and moaned.  She exclaimed as if she was agreeing to what I said.  “Now give me a smile,” I said, and my wife’s face brightened and she started to smile.  That was clearly a horny smile, as she was so happy that I am gonna let her sleep with Vishal.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 09:45 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM