Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Santhy aunty said "see Viji, may be not washed or dried or something. At least a girl of her age should have 6-7 panties always."
Santhy aunty then turned at Meenu and asked "why dear, why are you not wearing a panty. Really shame for a girl of your age."
Meenu still reddened with shame replied "the elastic of one got damaged and it's loose. Other one is not dried after washing."

Hearing this Santhy aunty told "see Viji, she had only one good panty."
Viji chechi replied " sorry madam, I will buy some for both Meenu and Neenu next month after I get monthly wages from you. "

Hearing this Santhy aunty acted angry and said "what Viji, you have to wait another 2 weeks. Really bad.. I will take them out today and buy them some inner wears and dresses."
After a pause Santhy aunty continued "it's time for them to start wearing bra also. I can see Meenu doesn't wear one. Hope it's same with Neenu."

Viji chechi replied "no madam, they have not stated wearing."
Santhy aunty replied "OK Viji, I will buy some pantys bras and some dresses today."
Viji hearing this said "that's so great of you madam. You are really so lovely and great."

I understood the plan of Santhy aunty. I was smiling looking at aunty.
Aunty saw me smiling.
She gave me back a wicked smile and told "Suja mole, we all go to Coimbatore, to Rani's textile shop."
I was really excited to hear this. I just giggled and said yes.

Santhy aunty then told to Viji "Viji, then we will do one thing. You can go to your husbands house. I will take Meenu and Neenu for a shopping, then a lunch outside and come back by late afternoon."

Viji chechi looked happy as her daughters will get some dress and she doesn't need to pay.
She immediately said yes.

Then Santhy aunty said to herself "what Meenu will wear if going out, her churidar is wet."
After sometime Santhy aunty said "Suja mole, go to Arjun's room and there in the bottom part of his cupboard, there will be a night pant and t-shirt of Arjun, I think it will fit for Meenu. Go and bring that."

I ran upstairs and came back taking the dress aunty told.
It was a pink color t-shirt and night pant in grey color. If Meenu wears that nobody can find out really it's a boys dress or a girl's. The dress was a bit girlish.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 18-10-2022, 09:25 AM