Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
"Even though I was deeply engrossed in the detailed narration of how Desai had screwed my wife, I didn’t miss noticing how he had smartly hidden the details of talking derogatorily about me. It was one thing that Meera had defended me when Desai tried to have fun at my expense, but I noticed how Desai chose to skip narrating those remarks while keeping everything else very descriptive."

This definitely confirms one thought i had previously about the story and probably was easy to guess where story is headed. Desai is definitely manipulating the couple and that too in a very subtle way and also confirmed with this episode one more thing that Desai is not in love with Meera. For him Meera in his life is the biggest challenge and he wants to break love between the couple so much that he wants Meera to acknowledge to him that she longs for him more than she loves Krish. He is hell bent on achieving that and win this challenge. He has only one way of achieving that and that is through making Krish the ultimate cuckold whom even Meera should despise one day and could not stand his sight. He cleverly and aggressively boding Krish towards hard core cuckoldry and at the same time subtlety raising conversations with Meera where she is forced to acknowledge Krish's behavior and joke about it. It has become a habit for using sarcasm on Krish shagging by himself alone and it all coming from repetitive conversations between Desai and Meera and also her own deep conversations on Krish's fantasies. 

So far everything is working out in favor of Desai one way or the other. He got a very good opportunity now to seduce Meera and make it look to Krish like she has broken her promise or He might even ask her to hide the unfortunate incident from Krish but himself leave a trail for Krish to find out what happened which can further create the differences. One thing is clear either next episode or after ...Until Krish realizes the real intention of Desai or for some reason he is super pissed with Meera he wont wake up from this madness. When and how he wakes up is interesting. As for Meera she is playing with fire right now. She is madly attracted to Desai and is not realizing that after a point she cannot put a stop to it even if Krish wants it.

Author mentioned that there are only 5-6 episodes more and sometimes its making me think maybe this part doesn't have a happy ending and Meera might leave Krish and go with Desai or prefer to live alone being not able to stand his cuckoldry but that plot is not that simple Krish needs to do something extreme for Meera to hate him or hate herself and move away from him and if this happens we might need one more part to bring the couple back and take Desai down.

Lots of theories could play here but in all of them one thing is quiet certain and that is Desai's true face need to be shown at some point as he is extra sweet and too nice even for a changed man.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 18-10-2022, 07:18 AM