Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
The place was so chaotic and people started running everywhere in the dark.  By the time I reached my wife, who was scared, the driver started taking the stairs and running towards my wife.  Through the darkness, with the help of the phone light, we saw the driver pushing the crowd and coming towards us to save us, “where is Sir, madam?” he asked my wife.  “I am here,” as I said.  “Let's get the hell out here madam, fast,” he said and started carrying my wife over his shoulder and the very next moment my phone battery gave off and my phone switched off.  “Gopi,” my wife, who was over the driver’s right shoulder, called in the dark, trying to reach for me, “I am here, baby,” I said and caught her hand.  “My God..!” my wife exclaimed.  “What happened?” I asked.  “Gopi, someone is removing my leggings,” my wife exclaimed.  “Who is the fuck is that?” the driver started yelling.  “Fucking perverts,” the driver started yelling at the crowd in the dark and started getting down the stairs one after the other.  “Oh my God, Gopi mmmmm… someone is removing my panties as well,” as my wife started to exclaim, the power came back, and to my shock it was the driver who was removing my wife’s panteis with his left hand.  Since my wife was over his right shoulder, she would not see who was removing her panteis.  “Perverts… Fucking drunk perverts,” he started yelling at the crowd and removed my wife’s panties completely and put it inside left pocket.  “Thank God, the light is back, move you bloody drunkards,” he started yelling at the crowd and got my wife’s off his shoulder and hugged my wife with her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist and grabbing my wife’s naked ass cheeks, he started getting down the stairs among the slow moving crowd as slowly as he could enjoying the feel of my wife’s ass cheeks in his hands.  “Sir,” he called as I went next to him.  “Some pervert has removed her leggings and panties, Sir,” as he said my wife was looking at me with an uncomfortable facial reaction.  “Hold on to him, Shwetha, we will get out in a minute,” I said and my wife hugged him and closed her eyes.  “Madam, you want me to search for your panties and leggings?” he asked my wife.  Without saying a word, my wife was just hugging him and biting her lips uneasily as if she was about to cum.  As I somehow, through the crowd went past the driver who was hugging my wife and carrying her, and bent down and see what he was doing, to my shock, grabbing my wife’s naked ass cheeks, he was fingering my wife’s pussy, and his fingers were full of my wife’s juices.  “Gopi mmmmmmmmmm,” my wife called, as I went behind the driver and looked at my wife’s face, “I can’t … I can’t … I am gonna cum… I am gonna cum… mmmmmmmmm mmmm,” she moaned hugging him tight and holding my chin with her left hand, “I love you, mmmmmmmmm,,,” she moaned and pulled my lips close to her lips, “mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm,” she moaned and started kissing my lips.  “Did you cum?” I whispered.  “Yeah,” she said, this time with a naughty smile and hugged him tight and gave me a naughty smile.

[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 04:12 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM