Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
We didn’t speak a word and ordered for more drinks and started to get drunk.  “I thought we were gonna have nice fun in his house, Shwetha,” I said.  “Me too, Gopi,” as my wife was saying, Vishal started running into the pub, and came right to my wife.  As my wife was sitting and sipping her drinks, he grabbed my wife’s hair from behind with his left hand and lifted her head upwards and started kissing her lips, and my wife totally ignoring me started kissing his lips back.  I started getting horny and started having a boner in my pants.  As I tried to pick up my phone and video record Vishal kissing my wife’s, my phone battery was just 5%, and decided not to video record and enjoy watching live smooching.  As Vishal was grabbing my wife’s hair with his left hand and kissing her lips passionately, “why don’t you sit down and kiss my wife comfortably, we started missing you already,” I said.  “I started missing, Shwetha, as well Sir, that’s why I came running to give you my contact number,” he said and gave his card.  “Call me, I have to go immediately,” Vishal said and immediately started to leave.  “Vishal ……,” my wife called, but he continued to run.  “Go, Shwetha, catch him, or else we are going to miss him too much,” as I said, my wife, though half drunk, somehow started running and caught him at the stairs.  When I looked through the window, “Vishal,” my wife called and Vishal who was at the corner of the stairs where my wife was standing drunk and the driver came to help.  He turned around and looked at my wife running towards him, and he, with open arms, took my wife into his arms and hugged her.  “I am gonna miss you,” as my wife said, he held my wife’s face and started kissing her lips and she was kissing his lips back.  “Shwetha …. Shwetha… Shwetha…” he said, pausing the smooch and holding my wife’s face.  “I will come back to you soon, okay..  Write your hotel address and Room number, here, please,” he said and gave her his card and a pen.  As my wife was crying and writing down our Hotel name and other details on the card, “Shwetha, I am gonna miss you so much,” speaking emotionally, he went behind my wife and hugged her from behind.  “I want you badly, Shwetha, I want this … I want this ….” speaking emotionally, he grabbed my wife’s pussy over her leggings.  “Shwetha… I am gonna have this soon…. I am gonna have this soon,” speaking emotionally he inserted his right hand inside my wife’s leggings and panteis and grabbed her naked pussy.  The moment he touched my wife’s naked pussy, “mmmmmmmm,......” she moaned and exclaimed at the same time and dropped the his pen and his card on the stairs and as she got down a couple of stairs and pick up his pen, the stairs door opened and bunch of guys started chasing Vishal and he started running back towards switched off all the power supply, turning the entire area dark and escaped from the place.  While it was dark, people started switching on the phone lights, I switched on my phone right and started running out to the stairs where my wife was standing.
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 04:11 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM