Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
My wife was shocked at his boldness, but I got horny, “is it safe?” I asked.  “No, I am not going anywhere without you, Gopi,” my wife said.  “How far is your house from here, Vishal?” I asked.  “Just 10 minutes from here.  Why don’t you guys join me for dinner at my house, I am alone at home,” he said.  “What about your friends, whom you are waiting for?” I asked.  “Fuck them.  You are more important to me now than my friends,” he said looking at my wife and my wife though started to blush, she controlled herself.  Clearly my wife was horny and was ready to go to bed with him.  Besides, she is drunk now.  “What do you say, Gopi?” my wife asked.  The way she asked made me horny.  She asked as if she was begging me to take her to his house.  “We can go to his house,” as I was saying, my wife and Vishal got excited and were having huge smiles on their faces, “we can go to his house, under one condition,” I said.  “What is it, Sir?” Vishal asked.  “You both should dance for me and entertain me,” I said.  “I would love to dance with Shwetha, sir,” Vishal.  “All of a sudden started calling her Shwetha, instead of Madam?” I asked playfully.  “We got close pretty quickly Sir.  Besides, she looks pretty young,” Vishal said.  “He thinks I am younger than him, Gopi, and told me that he will only call me by my name,” my wife said casually smiling.  “Are you okay with Sir’s condition, Shwetha?” Vishal asked, smiling at my wife.  “Vishal, I can’t dance, you know that,” my wife said.  “Just hold me like you were holding, and I will take care of the rest of the things,” he said and winked at my wife.  My wife was looking at my reaction, “Sir, are you sure you want to watch us dance? I mean, my dance moves are more romantic and passionate.  Won’t you feel uncomfortable watching me dancing with Shwetha dancing in a romantic way?” Vishal asked.  “I don’t know, but I enjoyed the way you both were dancing today,” I said.  “Hmmmmm… in that case, I am gonna dance with Shwetha, just the way I was dancing with Shwetha, but since I am gonna dance at my place I will naturally be more comfortable and get more romantic with Shwetha,” as he was saying looking at my wife, “I understand,” I was saying and he was openly lusting my wife, and my wife was licking her lips and putting her head down.  Clearly she was horny.  “I mean, while I am dancing with Shwetha, in a flow there are chances that I might romance Shwetha too much.  At any point if you feel I am romancing too much while dancing with Shwetha, please stop me okay?” Vishal said.  “Shwetha, if I lose control and start romancing you too much while dancing, please feel free to let me know okay?” Vishal said.  “Sure,” my wife said softly and smiled at him.  “Shwetha, we are gonna be fine, okay?” Vishal said, placing his hands over my wife’s hand.  “I think we are wasting time, let's go to my place now,” Vishal said and called the waiter and asked him for the bill.  As we were waiting for the bill, Vishal’s friends came there and started coming near us.  “Hey, why weren’t you returning my calls?” one of his friends asked.  “Sir, these are my friends,” as he was trying to introduce his friends to us, his friends just dragged him with them and he just went along with them.  I was disappointed, and my wife was more disappointed.
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 04:11 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM