Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
Now I am in India, and all of a sudden I see a change in me and I was enjoying others romancing my wife.  As I was watching my wife hugging Vishal back, at the pub, the thought of Arthur came to my mind, “as soon as I take my wife back to Canada, I have to invite Arthur home and allow him to romance my wife,” I said to myself.  I was feeling horny already watching Vishal hug and dance with my wife and my wife was hugging him back and smiling at me.  Picking up my glass, I went past all the tables and reached my wife and Vishal, “how is the college girl dancing, Vishal?” I asked giggling, acting as if I was too drunk.  “Gopi, stop it,” my wife chuckled.  “She is just perfect, sir,” Vishal said.  “No, you are perfect, Vishal.  Isn’t he, Shwetha?  Look how comfortable he had made you feel,” I said.  My wife was smiling at me and blushing, perhaps the drink was making her do it.  But she was enjoying herself hugging her kind of guy, the younger guys.  “Thank you Sir.  Madam, you want to go have a drink and come?” he asked.  “No Vishal, I will be with you,” my wife said.  She was clearly horny and was in no mood to leave Vishal.  “I am not telling you this because I am drunk, but Shwetha, you and Vishal look great together, like lovers,” I said.  As my wife blushed, “Sir, she looks younger than me,” Vishal said.  “Oh come on Vishal,” my wife exclaimed and smiled at him.  “You are madam.  Look how beautiful your eyes are, look how beautiful your lips are,” he said and looked at my wife’s lips.  “Alright, I think I am disturbing you, I will go back to my table, you guys have fun,” I said, and as I was returning back to my table, to my shock, Vishal and my wife were kissing each other’s lips.  As I went and sat at my table, my wife stopped kissing his lips back and looked at me, and I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.  As Vishal brought his lips close to my wife’s lips to kiss her lips again, “no” she nodded, and smiled at him and was telling him something.  He turned around and looked at me, and he smiled and holding my wife’s hand he came towards the table and they both sat.  “What happened guys?” I asked.  “Can I take your wife to my place?” he asked.
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 04:10 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM