Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
On my elder son’s birthday, he had invited his school senior guys as well, and after the birthday as everyone started to leave, one of his school senior guys, who happens to be a student from Africa, hugged my wife, since the guy was ugly she did not hug him back properly.  When my son’s other senior guy, who happened to be white guy named Arthur, nicely built guy, hugged my wife, she just cut loose and took him to her embrace and even kissed his cheeks and sent him home.  She quickly ran to the washroom and came back washing her face.  I entered the washroom to see why she rushed to the washroom, I saw her panteis in the laundry bag.  As I picked up her panteis, the portion near her pussy of her panties were totally wet, that’s when I realised my wife had a weakness for young guys and just hugging them would get her panties wet.  Not just that day, every time Arthur came to our house and went to hug my wife, my wife used to happily hug him back and kiss his cheeks.  One day Arthur had even convinced her to wear a bikini for him, and my horny but dumb wife, had wore the red color bikini he gifited for her and was posing for him nicely at my swimming pool, and he was taking pictures of her.  Once Arthur was done taking pictures of my wife in her red bikini, he kept the camera on the swimming pool lounger and hugged my wife who was in her red bikini and jumped into the pool.  Clearly he was romancing my wife in the pool and my wife was letting him romance all he wanted.  I was watching all this from my bedroom balcony and I got pissed off and yelled at my wife and she came out of the pool.  That was the last time Arthur came to my house, but somehow I came to know that my wife meets him every now and then at Mr. Sub, where he works part time.  When I was in India last time, Arthur had taken my wife to his place and was making love to my wife, which I came to know only recently through his girlfriend.  Though I was angry at my wife, thinking about my sons I tried to forget it.  This time while coming to India, I brought my wife along, so that she doesn’t sleep around with Arthur while I am in India.
[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 04:10 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM