Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
As he took my wife to the floor where other pairs were dancing, he softly placed my wife’s hands on his shoulders and grabbed her wait, and my wife turned around and looked at me.  I showed her a thumbs up, encouraging her to enjoy herself.  Quickly Vishal got my wife into the groove and started making my wife dance with him.  As he was holding my wife’s waist and dancing, he signalled her to look at me, as they both looked at me, I smiled at them and showed them the okay gesture with my hand, my wife smiled back at me, and he said something to my wife and my wife started blushing and he hugged my wife and my wife hugged him back and looked at me.  As I showed her the okay gesture with my hand and smiled at my wife, my wife blew me a kiss.  Clearly she was horny, since she was drunk, she let her emotions free, and at the same time realising that I was encouraging her from the table, she started hugging him with all the love and enjoying herself.  My wife had a weakness for younger guys, I have noticed her freely hugging my sons’ school seniors back.  

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 04:09 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM