Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
As we arrived at the pub, I took Balu’s number and went inside.  Like last time my wife was getting drunk, and she wanted to pee and left the table.  While she came back, she came back with a young man, “Gopi, this is Vishal, while coming out of the washroom, I tripped, and Vishal caught me and saved me from falling down.  Thank you so much, Vishal,” my wife said.  “Hi, Vishal,” I said and shook his hand.  “Vishal, I think you should join us,” my wife said and called the waiter to bring a chair for Vishal.  “Madam, I am waiting for my friends, they are on their way,” Vishal said.  “You can wait here until your friends come, Vishal,” my wife said.  “Yeah, Vishal, please join us for a drink,” I said.  “Vishal, how did you know that I was going to fall and you all of a sudden came out of nowhere and caught me?” my wife asked.  “Actually, I thought you were a college girl, since you were alone I thought of coming up to you and asking you if you would join me for a dance,” Vishal said.  Vishal thinking about asking my wife to dance with him itself was turning me on and I was excited to watch them dance together already.  “Oh my God, College girl?  I am married and have three sons, Vishal,” my wife said and started blushing.  “Shwetha, I am not saying this because I am drunk, you look pretty young, like Vishal thought, you look like a college girl.  I am looking at you both, you both look like college lovers,” as I said, my wife started blushing as I don’t usually compliment her and Vishal started looking at my wife’s blushing reaction and was licking his lips.  “Vishal, why don’t you take my wife and dance with her, meanwhile I will make a call to my business team and at the same time finish my drinks,” I said.  “Gopi, come on, I can’t dance,” my wife said.  “I will teach you, come, Madam,” he said and caught my wife’s hand.  “Vishal, seriously I can’t dance,” as my wife was not ready to dance with him.  “Just hold me and stand, I will do all the dancing,” he said and caught my wife’s both hands and started pulling my wife up.  “Go Shwetha, just enjoy yourself,” as I said.  My wife got up and went with Vishal.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 04:09 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM