Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
In the evening my wife and I were getting ready to go to the pub, this time my wife wore her leggings and tops to look more Indian.  Me and my wife went to the reception, as my wife sat on the couch, I asked the receptionist to arrange a cab for us, specifically asked the same cab driver who used my wife up nicely the other day.  The same cab driver came to the reception.  The moment I saw him, I got horny and started talking to him in a friendly way, “good evening sir,” he said.  “Good evening, Mr….?” as I tried to know his name.  “Balu, sir,” he said.  “Shwetha, come here,” I called my wife, as my wife got up from the sofa and came near me.  “The cab is ready?” she asked.  “Yeah, you remember who this is?” I asked.  “I don’t don’t, but it seems like the cab driver who took us to the pub last time,” my wife said.  “Yeah, his name is Balu.  Balu helped us a lot on that day, Shwetha.  He helped me carry you to the room after you got drunk,” I said.  “This is so embarrassing.  I am so sorry Balu,” my wife said.  “Nothing to be sorry, madam, it's my duty to help people,” he said.  “You are so kind of you, Balu,” as I said.  “Let's get out of here and talk about the rest of the things in the car,” he said and we got into his car and started going to the pub we went to last night.  As we were heading towards the pub “Balu, are you free tomorrow?” I asked.  “Yes, sir,” he said.  “I have a business meeting tomorrow, can you take my wife shopping?” I said.  “Yeah, Gopi, I was waiting to tell you this, I am getting bored staying at the Hotel already and I need to shop,” my wife said.  “Don’t worry madam, tomorrow I will take you to all the western dress stores,” the driver said.  “Balu, I want to shop for Indian sarees,” my wife said.  “Don’t worry madam, I will take you to buy Sarees,” Balu said.  “Why don’t you surprise me with a Saree after you come back from saree shopping, Shwetha, you will look even more Indian,” I said.  “That’s a good idea, sir, I will help buy Sarees, blouses, petticoats, bra, and panteis for Madam tomorrow,” he said.  The guy was clearly horny and was happily mentioning about buying bras and panteis for my wife.  “She already has her bra and panties, Balu,” I said.  “Yeah,” my dumb wife said.  “Madam, those are Canadian bras and panteis madam, when in India wear Indian, everything Indian,” he said.  “Yeah, that’s a good idea.  My wife loves India so much, Balu, she will wear Indian sarees and blouses with pride,” I said.  “Madam wants to be only on the outside and not inside,” he said.  “I did not get you, Balu?” I said.  “Sir, madam wants to wear Indian sarees on the blouses outside, but inside she wants to wear Canadian bras and panties,” he said in a disappointed tone.  “It's not like that, “ as my wife was about to say something.  “Balu is right, Shwetha, wear everything Indian, inside as well.  Balu, take my wife to a nice undergarment shop and help her buy some nice Indian bras and panties,” I said.  “What do you say, Madam?” he asked my wife.  “Alright … alright ..” my wife agreed.

[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 04:09 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM