Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Meenu was still standing there shivering, without understanding any of the conversation from us.
Suddenly Viji chechi said "Meenu, remove your churidar and wipe your body dry."
Meenu was still holding the towel, was shocked to hear that.
Her mummy was asking her to remove her churidar.
She immediately closed the door of the bathroom.

After sometimes, Meenu opened the door of the bathroom. She was seen again wearing the same churidar.
But she had squeezed it to Remo the water. Still it was wet.
Seeing this Viji chechi in a bit angry voice said "Meenu, what are you doing. You will get a fever wearing the wet churidar again. I asked you to remove that and put to dry. Come on do it."

Meenu told to resist again "Mummy, I have squeezed it to dry, no problem, I can wear this now."
Hearing this, Viji chechi told "You don't answer back. Do what I said. Remove your dresses and put to dry. I will ask Neenu to give her churidar to you."

Hearing this Meenu went into the bathroom and closed the door. after sometime she came out
She was wearing the towel only.
Wow.. The towel was not that thick or wide.
We all could see the impression of her body under the towel.
It just covered her boobs and reached down around her mid thigh.
She was carrying the churidar and petticoat in her hands.

Santhy aunty said to Meenu, pointing towards the backyard. "Meenu. You can put your dresses on the stand in the backyard to dry."
Meenu slowly walked towards the backyard.
She looked around to make sure nobody is around. She then stepped down to the backyard and put her churidar and her petticoat on the stand to dry.
She came in again.

We can see the backyard as it was just outside.
Seeing Meenu put her churidar and petticoat to dry, Santhy aunty told her "Meenu, I think you should also remove your panty and put to dry. Wearing a wet panty may cause some fungal infections there."

We all giggle hearing that.
Poor Meenu was shocked on Santhy auntys comment.
She was already red in shame to stand infront of us wearing just a towel, which is so thin.

Meenu replied "Santhy madam,.. That.. I.."
Santhy aunty said again "Meenu, I am telling for your better hygiene. Remove your panty and put to dry."
Meenu was almost dieing in shame. She had her head hanging down in shame. She said "madam, I.. am..not..wearing..panty."

We all laugh hearing that. Meenu was almost crying out of shame.
She was also a teenager like us. Elder by one year and in 10th standard student.
She is standing just wearing only a tiny thin towel to cover her nakedness infront of us. And now we all know she is not wearing a panty and she's absolutely naked under the towel.

Hearing Meenu's words, santhy aunty told to Viji chechi "what is this Viji. She's already in 10th standard and is a teenager, why don't you buy her enough panties to wear always."
Viji chechi said "sorry madam, I bought her already 2 panties and she wears whenever she goes out. I don't know why she didn't wear it today."

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 17-10-2022, 05:30 PM