Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Sir, room service,” he said.  “Come inside,” I said pretending to be over the phone.  As he went inside and followed him pretending to be talking over the phone, he stood frozen looking at my wife, whose nightie had gone all the way above her waist and revealing her maroon color panties.  “Sir, madam,” he exclaimed pointing at my wife sleeping revealing her maroon color panties.  “Just a moment,” I said, pretending to be talking to someone over the phone, “ah yes, madam is sleeping don’t disturb her,” I said and sat on the sofa which was near the bed.  “But sir, her panteis ..!” he exclaimed at the same time licking his lips and ogling at my wife’s crotch area over her panteis.  “Yeah, what’s with her panties? They are fine, right?” I said and looked at my wife’s crotch area and looked at the room service guy.  “What is your name?” I asked.  “Ravi, sir,” he said.  “Ravi, I understand what you are trying to say, but my wife is a foreigner, she is used to wearing Bikinis, swimsuits, and underwear, please don’t mind, okay?” I said.  “Do you want me to cover my wife’s panties for you, if you are feeling uncomfortable?” I asked.  “No sir, I am fine,” he said, watching my wife’s pussy and over her panties and ogling.  “She is beautiful, isn’t she?” I said.  “Oh, she is gorgeous, sir.!” he exclaimed.  “She is more beautiful in her bikini,” I said.  “You have the pictures in your phone, sir?” he asked.  “Yeah, I will show you later,” I said.  The guy was having a boner, “alright, I have a call to make, you just ignore my wife and start cleaning okay?  If you are still feeling uncomfortable, just pull her nightie down and cover her panteis okay?” I said and went near the balcony and pretended that I was busy with someone over the phone.  Thinking that I am busy over the phone, he sat on the edge of the bed and placed both his hands on each side of my wife’s waist.  He took his face close to my wife’s pussy over her maroon colour panties, and started sniffing my wife’s pussy.  As he looked at me, I pretended to be looking outside and busy over the phone.  Thinking that I am busy and I am not going to look at him, he got bolder and sat next to my wife’s waist and gently caught my wife’s nightie and started lifting it up, and pulling his cock out of his pant and started stroking his cock with his right hand and inserted his left hand under my wife’s nightie and gently started placing his hand over her naked boobs inside her nightie and started stroking his cock.  He totally ignored me and was feeling up my wife’s naked boobs with his left hand and stroking his cock.  He could not hold it any more and came all over the floor and took his hand off my wife’s boobs and got up and left the room.  As I went and slept next to my wife, I was horny and badly wanted to make love to my wife, that’s when I got a call from my team and continued with my business call.
[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 17-10-2022, 05:29 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM