Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
The next day, at around 10 AM, like yesterday, my wife Shwetha was sleeping comfortably on the luxurious bed.  Since she had not gotten used to the change of time zones from Canada to India, daytime in India was like night to my wife and she was sleeping peacefully.  She was in bed only in her white nightie with no bra inside, of course she was wearing her maroon colour panteis inside .  As I was busy mailing my clients in Canada and at the same time was having a phone conversation with my team here in India, someone knocked on the door.  I knew it was the room service guy again who was ogling at my wife yesterday and even touched my wife’s boobs over her t-shirt.  I hung up on the call and as I went to answer the door and tell him not to disturb my wife, the thought of him ogling at my wife yesterday came to my mind and all of a sudden I started having a boner.  “My god, what is happening to me?!” I exclaimed and at the same time excited.  “Let's take him inside and let him ogle at Shwetha,”  I said to myself and slowly lifted my wife’s nightie above her waist and revealed her maroon colour panties she was wearing inside, and went to answer the door.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 17-10-2022, 05:28 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM