Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Now we four girls, santhy aynty and Viji were in the hall. Also Arjun was standing naked.
Viji again came near Arjun, took his penis and balls in her hand. She slowly caressed it.
Arjun again start to moan slowly, he started to get goosebumps.
Viji chechi said "um Arjun, your little gun is fully ready to shoot."
Saying this she laughed loud. We also joined the laugh.
Santhy aynty said "just sometime ago, his gun did shoot the girls."
Saying this Santhy aynty winked and laughed.
Viji said "naughty boy, so the girls have seen you shoot.. um, who did shootwith your gun?"
Viji then looked at me and asked "is that you, who shoot with his gun, Suja mole."
Hearing this I said "chee, no no Vijichechi, he did it himself."
Viji said "um, so arjun you are enjoying I think."
Poor Arjun said almost crying "no Viji chechi, I am ashamed. Really."
Hearing this Viji chuckled and said "Arjun, but I think your friends are enjoying seeing you naked."
She looked at us and said "isn't it girls?"
We all giggled.
Viji pumped his penis another 5-6 times, making it fully strong and standing erected.

Viji then said "OK madam, I will go now. Please take care of Meenu and Neenu till I come back."
Santhy aunty said "OK Viji, don't worry. Go and come back. Meenu and Neenu will be happy here."
She winked saying this. Viji smiled back to Santhy aunty.

Then Viji started to walk towards the door.
Suddenly we heard a loud cry "eeeeeyyy" from Meenu from the bathroom.
We all, except Arjun went running to the bathroom where Meenu went to washing.
The bathroom was between the kitchen and maid's room. It was mostly used for washing clothes.

We all reached the bathroom from where we heard Meenu screaming.
We all, except Arjun was now near the bathroom door.
Now we see Meenu, inside the bathroom, was completely wet with water, just like she had fell into a swimming pool.

Santhy aunty laughed and asked "What happened Meenu? How are you all wet like this?"
Viji chechi also asked "Meenu, what is this. Don't you know to wash clothes?"

Meenu the girl was standing in a shock. She told "Mummy, I opened the tap for collecting water in the bucket, but the water came through the shower and I am wet."
Hearing this Santhy aunty laughing said "Oh Meenu, this is two way tap. You have to turn the knob towards the tap before opening."

By now, Viji chechi had told Neenu the younger daughter to start brooming the house. She went to the kitchen to start.

Meenu told in a feeble voice "I don't know about that Santhy madam. I have not seen tap like this."
Santhy aunty told her "OK, no problem, don't worry Meenu."
She then took a towel from the holder outside of the bathroom and handed over to Meenu and told "Dry your head, or else you will get a fever."
Meenu took the towel and dried her hair.

She was slightly shivering because she was fully wet.
Seeing this Santhy aunty said to Viji chechi "See Viji, she's all wet and shivering. She must change her dress or she will get cold or fever."

Viji chechi replied "yes madam, but she doesn't have any spare dress brought. What we will do? Can she have any dress from Suja mol, so Meenu can change?"

I on hearing that immediately replied "no Viji chechi, I don't have any spare dress also. I put everything in the washing bucket and is wet now."

Viji now told "Santhy madam, I think an idea."
Santhy aunty said "what is that Viji?"
I almost understand that this would be a naughty idea from Santhy aunty and Viji.

Viji chechi told "Neenu can give her churidar to Meenu. Neenu can be in her petticoat which she is wearing inside."
After a pause Viji asked again "Santhy madam, do you mind if Neenu works wearing her petticoat only?"
Santhy aunty replied "No problem at all Viji, Meenu and Neenu are just kids like Suja and these girls. No matter if they be here in her petticoat."
After a pause with a laugh, Santhy aunty continued "We won't mind even if both of them stay naked here. isn't it girls?"

We myself, Meriin, Shilpa and Preethi laugh and giggle hearing the comments. Merin told "no, we don't mind aunty."
We all giggle again.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 17-10-2022, 05:08 PM