Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
In the evening, after my team meeting at the restaurant, I went back to my room, and my wife was talking to all the Indian friends she befriended on Facebook.  She was looking so happy.  I have never seen this happy in a very long time.  Though my wife and I were enjoying your sex lives, after having three sons, we totally had no time for sex.  By this time we had even lost spice in our sex lives.  A couple of times we spoke about spicing up our sex lives, but we never really kicked started.  As I changed and slept next to my wife, she was still busy talking with her Facebook friends.  As I spooned and slept behind her and closed my eyes, the thought of the Cab Driver hugging my wife, feeling her up, lifting her dress and looking at her black panties, came to my mind and all of a sudden I started having a boner.  As my wife started feeling my boner, she turned around and gave me a nughty smile.  As I continued thinking about the Cab driver romancing my wife in the name of helping me carry her, I started getting horny and feeling my boner, my wife got horny as well, and turned around and started hugging me.  I started hugging my wife back, just like the way the Driver was hugging my wife.  Getting her naked quickly, I started making love to my wife.  As I was on top of my wife and making love to her, the thought of the Driver sleeping on top of her in the cab, kept me more excited and started enjoying making love to my wife.  It has been years since I was so excited while fucking my wife, and now all of a sudden my wife’s pussy was feeling like heaven.  “Mmmmmmmmmm… Gopi mmmmmmmm…..feels so good baby, why weren’t you doing this to me all these years,” my wife moaned like a whore, holding my face.  The more I thought about the Driver romancing my wife last night, the more excited I was and making love to my wife passionately.  “Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm,” my wife was  moaning, spreading her legs wider and accommodating my cock deep inside her pussy.  “Mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm,” she continued to moan as she was about to cum.  As I was enjoying making love to my wife thinking about the middle aged cab driver who was romancing my wife, the thought of him carrying my wife over his shoulder and inserting his hands under my wife’s dress and grabbing my wife’s ass was getting more excited and I was making love to my wife like a pro.  “Mmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm,” my wife was moaning and enjoying.  “Mmmmmmmmmm… Gopi mmmmmmmmmm….. I am loving it baby… mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmm,” my wife continued moaning.  Clearly she was going to cum and I was about to cum as well.  The moment I started thinking about the way he took my my wife away from me in the lift and hugging her in the lift and feeling her up came to my mind, and carried her inside my room and placed her on bed slept on top her for a brief second, I could not hold it anymore, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm,” I moaned and came inside my wife’s pussy.  At the same time, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah mmmmmmmmmmm,” my wife left out a moan and came all over my cock and hugged me tight.  “I love you Baby, I love you,” my wife said and started hugging me tight and made me rest my head on her chest.  Clearly my wife love it and I loved it, and the one person whom I should thank for the amazing sex was the cab Driver.  Making me relax in bed, my wife went to have her shower and came out wearing her maroon colour panties and wore a white nightie and slept next to me, and started talking to my sons and family friends over the phone as it was daytime there in Canada.  

[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 17-10-2022, 05:06 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM