Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
The next day, around 10 AM, my wife Shwetha was sleeping comfortably on the luxurious bed.  She was only in her black panties and my grey t-shirt on top, with no bra inside.  As I was busy mailing my clients in Canada and at the same time was having a phone conversation with my team here in India, someone knocked on the door.  As I went to answer the door, still having a group conversation, “room service, sir,” a young man, who must be in his 20s, said.  “Yeah,” I said and went near the balcony and continued the group conversation with my team over the phone.  For a good 15 minutes I was busy on the phone.  As I was telling my team to come visit me for dinner at the Restaurant which was on the rooftop of the Hotel I was staying at, I looked at the Room service guy, he was quietly lifting my wife’s blanket and was shamelessly ogling at my wife’s pussy over her black panties.  As I was still busy over the phone, he sat on the edge of the bed, and scratching his cock over his pants, he gently placed his left hand over my wife’s boobs over her grey tight t-shirt and as he was about to squeeze my wife’s boobs, I came out the balcony and he got up from the bed and started picking up his stuffs, and quickly began leaving the room.
[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 17-10-2022, 05:05 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM