Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
Finally we reached our Hotel, “sir, wait here, shall bring the reception lady, she will help, madam,” he said and got out of his Cab and started running towards the Reception.  Since it was night already, the security guards were right at the gate, with just one female receptionist at the reception, and the driver came towards the cab with the female receptionist.  They were discussing something, “okay, pull madam out,” the female receptionist said.  “Sir, she wants us to pull madam out,” the driver said.  “I will pull her out,” I said and grabbed my wife’s shoulder and pulled her out and tried to make her stand, but the female receptionist, “let me help, sir,” she said and put my wife’s arm around her shoulder and I put her other arm around my shoulder and took my wife near the life.  As the lift opened we took her inside, “shall I call the doctor?” the receptionist asked.  “No, she will be fine by tomorrow,” as I said.  “Sir, you have the hotel room card key right?” the receptionist asked.  “Yeah,” I said.  “Take it out and keep them ready, as soon as the lift opens go and open the door,” the receptionist said.  As I struggled to put my hand inside my back pocket to take the card key out of my wallet, the driver was not done enough with my wife, “here, sir, I will hold Madam, you search for the keys,” he said and took my wife’s arm which were on my shoulder and put it around his shoulder.  “You leave, I will hold madam, I was the one who carried madam out from the pub single handedly,” he said to the receptionist.  “Really?” she exclaimed and left my wife totally in his control and he put both of my wife’s arms around his neck and hugged my wife.  Watching the way he was hugging my wife and standing, even the receptionist started feeling uncomfortable, looked like she knew he was taking full advantage of my wife.  “Give her to me, I will hold her,” as I started to say, the lift opened and he came out of the lift hugging my wife.  “Go open the door sir,” the receptionist said.  As I opened the door, the driver carried my wife inside and placed my wife on the bed.  As he placed my wife on the bed, with that force, her red slip dress rose up and revealed her black panteis, and surprisingly he pulled my wife’s red slip dress down and covered her panteis.  “You are a good gentleman,” the receptionist said looked at the driver.  He smiled at both of us, “alright, you change madam’s clothes and then go to the reception,” the driver said.  “I will, don’t worry,” the receptionist said.  “Okay sir, I have to go now,” the driver said and left.  I was so relieved, the receptionist picked up my wife’s grey t-shirt from the wardrobe, and removed my wife’s red slip dress and her bra and wore the grey t-shirt on top her head and made her sleep only in her grey t-shirt and black panties.

[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 17-10-2022, 05:04 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM